PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see..

Dagrik Rathne
08-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi all-

My life has come back into focus recently, and I figured I'd stop in and see how things were going with DF since I finished me degree and school is done. Sorry to hear about DF and its happenings.

If there are no qualms, I'd like to be able to come back and spend some time with some old new friends and acquaintances.

Chrono Veincrusher
08-29-2009, 09:37 AM
DF is in the past, Mortal Online is the next big thing.
Nevertheless, nice to see you again.

Rhygar apGwynn
08-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Hello, Dakrik. We will be happy for you to rejoin us. I will send you a PM.

Jaidyn Sothenic
08-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Hello there, welcome home!

Twyster Stronngust
08-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Welcome back! :)
Hop on ventrilo and say hello.

Dagrik Rathne
08-29-2009, 10:02 PM
I got Xfire up and running again if anyone wants to chat me up. No vent on my laptop. However, as I was going through the Xfire site, I noted that the Wessex clan hadn't been updated to make us a Mortal Online clan. Didn't know if anyone was even interested in keeping Xfire, but I thought I'd mention something.

Altus Whyte
08-30-2009, 12:28 AM
I got Xfire up and running again if anyone wants to chat me up. No vent on my laptop. However, as I was going through the Xfire site, I noted that the Wessex clan hadn't been updated to make us a Mortal Online clan. Didn't know if anyone was even interested in keeping Xfire, but I thought I'd mention something.

We have a new steam group now, cause the old one had like 200 inactives.

Chrono Veincrusher
08-30-2009, 08:08 AM
Xfire have been dead for a long time now and i don't see it being resurrected any time soon. Best way to keep in touch would be Vent nowadays.