PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All!

Wunomia Horai
05-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan Wu, and I hail from Tornado Alley, also known as Kansas. I've been playing the game for almost 2 months now (had to do the refresh thing for a few weeks after the game first released). I'm still in school, with a job in a research lab for the summer (so no hardcore gaming as I originally hoped).

My characters name (as I have already posted on the "Post Here" thread) is Wunomia Horai, a human female. I enjoy crafting and harvesting and I am currently working on Armorsmithing (T3), and I have Bowyer, Taming, and Herbalism as well (all T1). In terms of combat, I am trying to go the magic route, but its slow going. I am also using 2h greatswords to supplement magic.

Anyways, just wanted to post a quick hello!

~Wu

Casilda Tametomo
05-08-2009, 04:27 AM
Hello! Welcome to our Forums. Will you soon be a Trial Member?

Nathero Aristo
05-08-2009, 10:07 AM
WElcome hope to see you ingame ;)

Wunomia Horai
05-08-2009, 12:11 PM
That raises an interesting question. Where should I go? Should I head over to Long March or stay where I am right now (Ymir's Tear).

Cnac Sgurr
05-08-2009, 01:16 PM
That raises an interesting question. Where should I go? Should I head over to Long March or stay where I am right now (Ymir's Tear).
You should of course join the fun in the Wessex heartlands, come to Long March!

Wunomia Horai
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
You should of course join the fun in the Wessex heartlands, come to Long March!

Well than I believe I shall! Anyone need any scale armor? I'll make it at cost :)