PDA

View Full Version : RESCINDED - Oath of Fealty - Sir Lamsebamse Odovacar, Thane of Ipswich, Manus Dei

Lamsebamse Odovacar
05-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Let it be known that, I, Lamsebamse Odovacar, Thane of Ipswich, who is about to swear this oath of fealty. I will be loyal, pledging my body, mind and heart at the defense of Wessex in times of war and ill fortune with courage and prowess. I shall value the well-being of the Duchy and its living sacred embodiment, His Grace, Duke Manus, above all other realms of Agon, and show this value with actions; to do nothing that would harm the Duchy and to do all that is in my power to aid it.

In return for my Fealty and do Homage, His Grace, Duke Manus of Wessex, has graciously granted me a fief of land which will from this day forth be known as "Ipswich", with me I have my loyal men ready to fight for His Grace, Duke of Wessex. In return, I must provide an amount of resources, from my own estate, to His Grace, the Duke Wessex, I swear that me and my men will be there to aid the Duke Manus of Wessex in the most trying of times.

Signed.
Lamsebamse Odovacar, Thane of Ipswich

Rhygar apGwynn
05-05-2009, 11:03 AM
I, Rhygar apGwynn, Chancellor of Wessex, by the authority granted to me by the Ducal Seal accepts this oath on behalf of His Grace, Duke Manus of Wessex.

Rhygar apGwynn
Chancellor of Wessex

Casilda Tametomo
11-21-2009, 04:06 PM
By my hand and the Seal of the Wessex College of Arms I witness that to the best of my knowledge the fiefdom of Ipswich has returned to the Crown.

http://duchyofwessex.org/sigs/seal-wessex-small.png
Lepida Nuykani
Herald Queen of Arms