PDA

View Full Version : returned fishstick

Returned Fishstick
04-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone,

I am writing here because I am interested in joining the Duchy. Please consider my application.

I have a bit of a gripe with the goons and I know workng with the duchy is a step in the right direction.

Returned

Keaven Haliday
04-22-2009, 11:11 PM
If I may ask. What is your main gripe with the Goons? Everybody always has a different gripe some funnier than others.

Returned Fishstick
04-23-2009, 12:47 AM
Outside of the fact that their posts on boards are lame and immature, and even outside of the fact that they ganked me on fire mounts last night (although I must admit that did motivate me to apply). When I found out they were here I knew I'd have beef with them. I was in a guild called Vendetta on Warhammer and we had some major beef with them. I have a great photo of myself and many vendetta clan memebers surrounding goons and owning them. I attached it, I know its Warhammer and not Darkfall but enjoy!

Returned

Keaven Haliday
04-23-2009, 04:09 AM
Outside of the fact that their posts on boards are lame and immature, and even outside of the fact that they ganked me on fire mounts last night (although I must admit that did motivate me to apply). When I found out they were here I knew I'd have beef with them. I was in a guild called Vendetta on Warhammer and we had some major beef with them. I have a great photo of myself and many vendetta clan memebers surrounding goons and owning them. I attached it, I know its Warhammer and not Darkfall but enjoy!

Returned

So you got FIRE KICKED?

Returned Fishstick
04-23-2009, 04:21 AM
ya something like that

Returned Fishstick
04-23-2009, 06:11 AM
So what do I do now to get invited into the guild?

Returned

Wulvgar Lord
04-23-2009, 03:50 PM
So what do I do now to get invited into the guild?

Returned

How you miss the sticky on top ? ;)
http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5228

Lot of stuff to read up on, this isn't your average guild.

Returned Fishstick
04-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Yup I already filled out this app when I signed up for the forums. My question remains the same. I've not been contacted or anything.

Returned Fishstick

Rusal Lockriver
04-23-2009, 07:14 PM
i like fishsticks

Returned Fishstick
04-24-2009, 02:09 AM
How do I check the status of my App?

Returned