PDA

View Full Version : greetings

Concan Barnwood
04-22-2009, 04:04 PM
hello everyone I am Concan Barnwood I might not be accepted yet but I am a lover for fights and wars and I hope to see and be in some

Casilda Tametomo
04-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Hello!

Valduil Willowdwell
04-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Greetings and well met!

good luck on your aplication

Concan Barnwood
04-27-2009, 12:48 AM
alas my skills have been seen by a group called armada and they want for me to help them until they don't require me please if you may put my application on hold until then but I might become there diplomat for them so I may speak to you gallant men again soon(if its ok to rp in here if not i'll edit it)

Casilda Tametomo
04-27-2009, 01:12 AM
We are 'Roleplay Tolerant', am I right, guys? Guys?

Yes.

Rhygar apGwynn
04-27-2009, 08:30 AM
We are 'Roleplay Tolerant', am I right, guys? Guys?

Yes.

Just a little bit.

Concan Barnwood
04-29-2009, 07:58 PM
well sadly again an allaince was formed with smaller clans and one of them who sadly a rival of mine controls paid in resources to kick me out so I'm begging to let me join please.

Gabriel Cortez
04-29-2009, 08:04 PM
And what is the story for him wanting you booted?

Concan Barnwood
04-29-2009, 09:35 PM
he wanted me booted since he once tried to kill me when I was a noob and he got killed when I ran through a mob of 5-7 goblins and they gained up on him while he was distracted a alfar raiding party came and got him while I hide a few weeks almost a month ago this happened but anyways then I got some good loot from the corpse and 300 gp which sadly I lost later when the alfars got me again(and he won't admit it) but he never forgave me I geuss since he hired in resourses some guys from my clan to force me to leave since there was no alaiment lose for attacking me I couldn't do much about it so knowing they were against me I quit since I know I would go no where with them.

Gabriel Cortez
04-29-2009, 09:39 PM
he wanted me booted since he once tried to kill me when I was a noob and he got killed when I ran through a mob of 5-7 goblins and they gained up on him while he was distracted a alfar raiding party came and got him while I hide a few weeks almost a month ago this happened but anyways then I got some good loot from the corpse and 300 gp which sadly I lost later when the alfars got me again(and he won't admit it) but he never forgave me I geuss since he hired in resourses some guys from my clan to force me to leave since there was no alaiment lose for attacking me I couldn't do much about it so knowing they were against me I quit since I know I would go no where with them.

Holy smokes...WTB puncuation!

Concan Barnwood
04-29-2009, 09:46 PM
very sorry its a habit not to

Leven Merakad
04-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Not all habits are born equal and they can be broken, no?

Concan Barnwood
04-30-2009, 06:47 PM
true