PDA

View Full Version : The Knighting of Sir Kaylem Sothenic

Twyster Stronngust
04-10-2009, 02:02 AM
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp330/Meteorcat/Blargh/Knighting.jpg

We were guided into the church at Long March by Raven Nevermore, Bishop & Exchequer of Wessex, alongside several members of the Fiefdom of Brockmoore. There, stood King Manus, Father Malachi Drake and Twyster Stronngust.

FOR ALL KNOW WHAT TOOK PLACE INSIDE THE CHURCH OF LONG MARCH:

Bishop & Exchequer Raven Nevermore:
" Lord on High, Oh mighty Auros!
Give of life, Bringer of flames!
Please stand while Father Malachi leads us in prayer. "

Father Malachi Drake blesses Sir Kaylem Sothenic:
" Oh Heavenly Father, Radiant Lord!
Here stands before us, in your holy house, a Champion.
Fill his heart with your glorious light and protect him on this path.
Let him not succumb to the machinations of the Demon Prince of Greed.
May he forever remain a true against the shadow.
A righteous instrument of thy will!
Amen! "

Bishop & Exchequer Raven Nevermore:
" Please be seated."
*Everyone sits*

Kaylem, please kneel.
Kaylem Sothenic kneels before His Grace, Manus, the Duke of Wessex.

" Through the trials we have faced and the foes we have defeated one name rings true and often.
The family name Sothenic and the Esquire known as Kaylem.
Auros loves us all as his children and those who fight to restore the spark that is stolen by creatures of darkness doubly so.
Do you, Esquire Sothenic, affirm that your blood is that of Auros, the Radiant Lord and our heavenly Father? "

- I do. - And do you, Esquire Sothenic, acknowledge the supremacy of Auros above all other powers in heaven? "
- I do.
- Then by these two affirmations, it follows that we, His loyal children, therefore are supreme over all Agon beneath the heavens.
By these two affirmations, and the deceleration you have made.
By the power invested in me as Bishop of the Diocese of Wessex I do raise you to the rank of Knight Bachelor of his majesty's kingdom.
- Please remain still before you take your oath.
- Stand Sir Sothenic.
Kaylem Sothenic stands.

- Please make your oath to his Majesty. Sir Kaylem, Knight Bachelor.

- I Sir Kaylem Sothenic swear that I will serve you with my sword and my shield till death takes me.

King Manus:
" And you shall be an aid to all Hyperion, and all who love Auros. Go then and God speed.

- By Auros it is done. Congratulations Sir Sothenic!

Sir Kaylem Sothenic bows.
- My thanks my King.

Applauses and congratulations are heard in the Church from the members of the Feifdom of Brockmoore as King Manus leads everyone outside.

Cyndane Drake
04-10-2009, 06:25 AM
Wow! Congratulations mate! Im sorry I couldnt be there. Good luck, Im sure you'll do great.

Boomn Siifu
04-10-2009, 07:22 AM
Congradulations Sir Kaylem.

/bow

Nickolas Brown
04-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Congrats!

Malachi Drake
04-10-2009, 10:21 AM
From what I know of Sir Kaylem I have no doubt that he will make an excellent knight, a shining example of chivalry and a devout champion of Auros! Congratulations well deserved.

Paul Varden
04-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Soo much happens when I sleep... Why... WHY.. lol

I wanted to be there :(

Congratulations Sir, Kaylem Sothenic.

Cyndane Drake
04-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Soo much happens when I sleep... Why... WHY.. lol

I wanted to be there :(

Congratulations Sir, Kaylem Sothenic.

Your signature made me laugh so hard, my sister was looking at me like I lost it.

Zehtuka Fireglore
04-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Another picture of this event!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t26/Zehtuka/darkfall2009-04-0922-24-19-72-1.png

Congratulations Sir Kaylem!

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks lads its a great honor to be able to lead you all.
Over the last month or so we have come from few to many, and i am glad to say that i can call many of you as friend.
It is my goal to take us further and carry on in Sir Berics dreams of what he had in mind for Brockmoore. And continue to recruit the devout and loyal members that we have accepted so far.
This does not mean that our Knight Sir Beric has left us, he is just taking some time out to enjoy real life. And i hope one day that he will return to lead us once more.

My thanks go to my close friends and family, and also my new made friends within Brockmoore and Wessex. And many thanks to those who have acknowledge and appriciate my dedication to Wessex and Brockmoore since launch date.
I am far from where i was imagining where id be right now within the structure of Hyperion, i was planning to be an armorsmith to the King and to own a shop one day lol. But now i lead a group of fantastic people who go out of their way to see Wessex and Brockmoore succeed, and in my eyes a majority deserve Knighting on just those merits.
Keep up the dedication and loyality so we can keep the good name of Brockmoore and Wessex.

I will not let you down.

Again, my thanks :)

Casilda Tametomo
11-21-2009, 03:52 PM
(See Grant of Arms - Kaylem Sothenic (http://duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7601))