PDA

View Full Version : Hail Duchy of Wessex!

Thordek Stonefist
04-08-2009, 04:21 AM
Hail!

My name is Thordek Stonefist, I have recently been made trial member of The Duchy of Wessex and I wanted to introduce myself to the Duchy. I am a dwarf, born and raised far north in the lands of Agon in the town of Hammerdelve. I am well trained with the use of great swords and bows, and am starting to practice my skills in magic as well. I continue to hone these skills regularly in the dwarf region of Agon on many of the local monsters I come across. I have also become greatly skilled in mounted combat on many raids I have made on the towns of the orks. I have been observing and exploring the ways of many guilds and groups among the lands, through this I have found The Duchy of Wessex to be an extremely organized and a unique power in the lands, one that I would like to become an integral part of. It is an honor to be a trail member, and I look forward to getting to know the people of the Duchy of Wessex. If there is anything I can do to serve the Duchy please let me know.

Hail and well met to all,

Thordek Stonefist

(Could I please have access to appropriate forums with my trial member status)

Devan Omega
04-08-2009, 04:25 AM
Welcome!

Jacen Olliard
04-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums. Feel free to private message me if you have any questions or need any help.

Twyster Stronngust
04-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the Duchy :)

Ludovico Sforza
04-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Hello there :)

Gabriel Cortez
04-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Good to have you with us.

Malleus Stalhardr
04-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Hail and welcome!

Valore Mage
04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
We can always use more dwarves to hammer away at the enemies of the empire!

Irythil Calderian
04-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Welcome to Wessex!