PDA

View Full Version : Formal invitation to King Mannus

Paragus
04-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Hello,

I am in the process of writing a Darkfall article that will be published on a variety of websites and will be read by the developers (spoke to a contact today who expressed interest).

The theme of the article will be a quick interview with various figureheads of the major alliances in Darkfall. I would be honored if King Mannus would contact me. I am asking everyone the same 6 short questions, and nobody will know what the others are saying until the article gets published. I hav tried contacting some of your members to get word to you, but I have not heard back yet. I would like to try to get this project done in the near future, and I have heard back from some alliances already.

I have a thread regarding this on the DF forums (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=170589), please PM me over there and I will send you the questions.

Thank you for your time!

Isobel Alagos
04-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Greetings Paragus!

His Majesty, King Manus, holds court often within the Audience Chambers of the Hyperion Invictus forums:

http://www.lumensolis.com/index.php

While the Duchy is the home Ducal Seat of the king's family, his attention and leadership of the Hyperion realm are held at the above address for all things involving Darkfall holdings. It would help your request for interview to inquire there as well and learn of Hyperion at large. :)

Very cool offer for interview!

Paragus
04-02-2009, 08:28 PM
I suppose I will try there as well! Just very hard pulling this off with tracking everyone down :p

Thank you for the reply!

/bow

Ludovico Sforza
04-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi Paragus, I like your blog on MMORPG.com.
Hopefully the King will be able to help you out ;)

Paragus
04-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi Paragus, I like your blog on MMORPG.com.
Hopefully the King will be able to help you out ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

Paragus
04-02-2009, 09:52 PM
I love your guys sigs by the way. Do you guys have a dedicated sig maker?

Twyster Stronngust
04-02-2009, 09:56 PM
We have several pursuivants and heralds who are in charge of making the signatures for the members such as Isobel Alagos.

Paragus
04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
We have several pursuivants and heralds who are in charge of making the signatures for the members such as Isobel Alagos.

They are very talented. I need to find someone to whip me up one at some point.

Isobel Alagos
04-03-2009, 03:22 AM
It was Elrose Alorn who made mine, I cannot take the credit, I'm a herald in training. :)

Signature banners are typically Hyperion or Wessex clan member templates but I'm sure you could probably commission an artist to make you an independent one for your media status with the right motivations. ;)

PS: His Majesty has responded in the Hyperion Court and has agreed to Paragus' interview. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article on MMORPG.com!

Raven Nevermore
04-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Looking forward to reading it.

Tyrael Snowblade
04-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Ooh, i recently thought that i would write an article like this, if i was in a position where people would actually read my articles :)

Looking forward to read this one.
Hope you can get a word from as many as possible!

Paragus
04-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Ooh, i recently thought that i would write an article like this, if i was in a position where people would actually read my articles :)

Looking forward to read this one.
Hope you can get a word from as many as possible!

Thanks! I am definitely in a unique position to try to do something like this for a variety of reasons. I'm hoping to get all the interviews done by the end of today, but I'm still waiting on the King Manus, someone from Cairne, and someone from Yssam. I literally have over 40 messages in my PMs on the DF forums and it is turning into quite a headache.