PDA

View Full Version : Zyillo LeGaude

Zyillo LeGaude
03-26-2009, 06:19 PM
My name is Zyillo. I am a trial member seeking to become a member of the Garrison. My play style is very hardcore, and I intend to become a true asset to Wessex.

I will be training Archery, Magic, Polearm, and lastly sword and board. I will not be fully dedicated until my classes are over this semester; another 7 weeks.

Given my grind capacity I feel that casually grinding the low tiers would help when it comes time to grind higher tiers - as I will be coming in fresh to a bigger hurdle. I have been known to dedicate +60 hours at a time to whatever I aim to accomplish.

More copies will be sold on Monday and I aim to be among the first to purchase.

As a once long time member of Varangian Guard I understand just how important organized leadership is - because they did not have that. Again, from my experience with them, I also understand how important it is to have leadership without personality disorders. From what I have been told Duchy of Wessex has lived up to every expectation of excellence, and I respect that.

Once I'm in game - I'll be giving my phone number to Haeso (Cavalier of the Garrison) and at any time I'll be ready to march.

Jacen Olliard
03-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums, I look forward to playing alongside you in Darkfall. Feel free to give me a private message if you have any questions.

Evillor LeGaude
03-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Welcome Zyillo, great to finally have you over here.

Ive been gaming with this guy for a while. Hes an awesome friend, great pvper and will be a real asset to Wessex.

Looking forward to rolling some VG nubs with you man. Read the vent stickies and PM someone with a username/pass. Make sure you use first and last name.

Cali LeGaude
03-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Yay Z! Glad that you are finally getting here. It will be great to have you here with us!

Welcome! :)

Kappadonna Bellatorius
03-27-2009, 08:17 AM
Make sure your up early to get the game and clear your schedule cause its fun as hell.

We took VG's city tonight and it was fucking awesome.

Zyillo LeGaude
03-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Make sure your up early to get the game and clear your schedule cause its fun as hell.

We took VG's city tonight and it was fucking awesome.

Yeah I was reading the forums today and Wolf asked a really stupid question

"After taking our city do you think that makes us more or less dangerous?"

Really? Seriously?

I also read something Dxun wrote in another thread - sounds like he's about to /ragequit.

I really want to necro that MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thread Chewbaal wrote up :D

I want to finish off this school semester strong - and with spring break coming this time next week I'll have some time to play before school goes back in session.

I figure I slowly skill myself up - ace all my classes and spend a whole month just conquering.

Haeso LeGaude
03-27-2009, 11:52 AM
What took you so long to come around you big carebear, Zy. <3

Zyillo LeGaude
03-27-2009, 07:57 PM
What took you so long to come around you big carebear, Zy. <3

Evil's garage door was stuck and I left my wallet in the kitchen.

Hey, at least I had chicken!

Evillor LeGaude
03-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Evil's garage door was stuck and I left my wallet in the kitchen.

Hey, at least I had chicken!

You still living above my Garage, damn. Should check what riffraff is squatting at my place.

Zyillo LeGaude
03-27-2009, 11:29 PM
You still living above my Garage, damn. Should check what riffraff is squatting at my place.

There was a big bowl of chocolate pudding in your refrigerator the other day...well...I left a few bucks on the counter. :D

Quick question - where do I get vent info? Where do I get registered? I sent a PM to Paul but I haven't anything back yet.

Evillor LeGaude
03-27-2009, 11:55 PM
There was a big bowl of chocolate pudding in your refrigerator the other day...well...I left a few bucks on the counter. :D

Quick question - where do I get vent info? Where do I get registered? I sent a PM to Paul but I haven't anything back yet.

Vent details are stickied in the boroughs forum.

Theres a room in there you can wait in to get registered. Message a herald to get your details or login to vent and private chat one of them.

Soulbarus LeGaude
03-29-2009, 06:46 AM
Welcome

Gabriel Cortez
03-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Good to see you!