PDA

View Full Version : Hail to those who care ...

GeniusMcA
08-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Let it be known that I, Geneus McArthur am roaming the sacred grounds of the Duchy of Wessex. I chose the path of righteousness and will put an end to those who stand in the way of our quest for peace. I hereby present my sword, my blood and my loyalty to the Duchy. For it may be eternal.

OOC: y0 people, I'll be hanging around and hope to have some fun with all of you. To all my former FoM-buddies: let's do an imaginary *hump*. :p

Beric Veincrusher
08-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Welcome Genius to the Duchy of Wessex, we are privlaged to have such a loyal and mature player join us.

Jord Hunter
08-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Genius! <3

Welcome to the boards :D

Dafur Gewissae
08-08-2006, 10:34 PM
No... another VI?! Hah, we had a few FOM arguments.

Miles Dei
08-09-2006, 07:43 AM
G MAc! You made it! Gmac was one of only a small handful of players that was worth his salt. Berlin, anyone?

Jord Hunter
08-09-2006, 10:37 AM
G MAc! You made it! Gmac was one of only a small handful of players that was worth his salt. Berlin, anyone?

[BER] ftw

Vladius
08-09-2006, 04:46 PM
lol, BER....Their purpose was defeated by an enemy having more motivation than them upon the implementation of Alex Mall : P

But yeah, welcome Ginny-my-hizzy...It's alright, we're Hank Gurdon-free here B)

GeniusMcA
08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
It's alright, we're Hank Gurdon-free here B)

AH! OMFG, don't mention the guy, he's still giving my nightmares. ;)

Dafur Gewissae
08-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Lol, Hank Gurdon! The biggest liar on FoM.. One day he is a New York firefighter and the next he is a soldier going into Iraq. I hate you Genius. You'd always beat me.. I'd run through Moonbase and kill all the VI and then you'd show up and be the only one to beat me, but that was towards the time I quit.

At the beginning of the VI you were the Special Research team, right? :P.

Early beta Tiergarden Wars were the best.. ever.

Vladius
08-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Special Research team? Eh? You mean FAR?

GeniusMcA
08-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Lol, Hank Gurdon! The biggest liar on FoM.. One day he is a New York firefighter and the next he is a soldier going into Iraq.

Don't forget to mention that he impersonated his own brother. Sick bastard.

I hate you Genius. You'd always beat me..

I get that ... a lot. :D

At the beginning of the VI you were the Special Research team, right? :P.

Yeah, FAR. Frontier Analysis and Research. The whole research-thing was just a cover tho. Actually we were a mixture of special ops and covert ops. Later when FAR was disbanded all the members were integrated into other departments (from what I heard even other factions) and secretly put into OSA (Office of Special Affairs) led by the PWNY himself. So from that point on they were undercover agents. Could have been grand, but VI went even more into shit and people didn't care or at least didn't show that they did. And then ... well ... retail. Ah well ... past things ...

Rivers Kelak
08-10-2006, 05:14 PM
o hi Genius *humps*

Jai
08-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Let it be known that I, Geneus McArthur am roaming the sacred grounds of the Duchy of Wessex. I chose the path of righteousness and will put an end to those who stand in the way of our quest for peace. I hereby present my sword, my blood and my loyalty to the Duchy. For it may be eternal.

OOC: y0 people, I'll be hanging around and hope to have some fun with all of you. To all my former FoM-buddies: let's do an imaginary *hump*. :p

O hi, IIA > BER

Xander
08-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Hey GMA! Nice to see u're still alive! We haven't talked in a while...haven't we? :p I hope to talk to you anytime soon dude.

GeniusMcA
08-13-2006, 09:28 AM
GMA > Googolplex

therefore

BER > all

Math rules. ;)

@Vehrg

Hey Vehrg/Xander/Dirty Canadian :D <3

Khantrah Tahn
08-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Hello, Genius.