PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Thorgand Steelhammer
03-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Hello, fellas.
I've submited application on your forums few days ago but still didn't get any reply, so i thought to introduce myself instead.

Name: Gabriel (male)
Time zone: Israel (GMT +2)

My in game name is Thorgand Steelhammer. I am a dwarf. Fighting with shield and axe, while sometimes i use bow to kill the enemies from distance. Also i'm practicing my armorsmith crafting, it's around 30 right now. Main reason i want to join your clan is because i enjoy tactical battles. And as far as i saw in your videos, you guys are awesome in that. Also i enjoy RP when you think as a character and act as a character, instead of just making things up.

I really hope to fight with you side by side.

Quinton Emeka
03-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums!:cool:

Devan Omega
03-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Welcome!

Shynaku
03-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey,
Welcome to the forums :)

Thorgand Steelhammer
03-18-2009, 03:59 PM
So, how do i join, guys? I've been waiting for any response for about a week now.

ZhenYu Omega
03-18-2009, 08:17 PM
So, how do i join, guys? I've been waiting for any response for about a week now.

Welcome! It might be the same problem that alot of people generally tend to have. I "believe" in the user cp there is a spot to click that asks whether or not you wish to join the clan Wessex and you probably did not click "yes". I'm not exactly the best person to answer the reason why. It may also be that they have not yet had a chance to review your application yet.

Maybe some one with more authority could answer/confirm this.

Good luck and again, Welcome!

ZhenYu

Tillion Pallando
03-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the great kingdom of hyperion and the forums of wessex.

Thorgand Steelhammer
03-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Welcome! It might be the same problem that alot of people generally tend to have. I "believe" in the user cp there is a spot to click that asks whether or not you wish to join the clan Wessex and you probably did not click "yes". I'm not exactly the best person to answer the reason why. It may also be that they have not yet had a chance to review your application yet.

Maybe some one with more authority could answer/confirm this.

Good luck and again, Welcome!

ZhenYu

It shows as "Yes" in my User CP, so it's not the problem. Just want to know if i can or can't join you, cause i'm getting tired playing solo and really wanted to join your guild. But so far no repsonse from officers...