PDA

View Full Version : Let it be known...

Chant Talidan
08-05-2006, 08:57 PM
That I Chant of the line of Talidan has returned from a quest of great importance to my ancestral honour.

Seeking, as I have been, the sword of my most glorious ancestor Sir Chant Talidan I have once again returned to this fine duchy. This I have done so it may be known that my duties to the people of these lands has not been forgotten, nor ignored.

However, when faced with the call of ancestral honour and duty I must answer. In this there is no choice for me. Everything else, including my own life, is secondary!

But personal honour has not been forgotten. So once again I stand ready to serve the people and their representative, the Duke of Wessex!

Chant Talidan

(on a side note, you don't have to write me to get me to come back to the forum, I'm ALWAYS around! I may not post much, but I do lurk around)

Komako the Hawk
08-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Welcome back, noble Chaliden.

(Would you like a signature?)

Vladius
08-05-2006, 10:47 PM
He had one already!

Noble blood eh?

Surly von Fishbarrel
08-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Hello Chant, I was beginning to think I'd never see you again.

Chant Talidan
08-06-2006, 09:08 AM
He had one already!

Noble blood eh?

Alas, that was a long time ago. Even my great and most honoured ancestor was but a knight of the realm. It was his blade that I sought so that it may once again be where it belongs. In the hands of my line.

I have yet to find it and I'm beginning to think that it will require a more extensive search. But for now, that shall have to wait as personnel honour must also be upheld.

Chant Talidan
08-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Hello Chant, I was beginning to think I'd never see you again.

Heh, I may not post much, but I'm always around. Always lurking.

Surly von Fishbarrel
08-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Ain't it your birthday today? Happy birthday you danish bastard.

Chant Talidan
08-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Ain't it your birthday today? Happy birthday you danish bastard.

Indeed it is, indeed it is!

I'm now a quarter of a century old :p

Thank you very much :D

Protonix
08-06-2006, 02:55 PM
ahh the good ol' quarter of a century mark. I hit that this year as well. Happy Birthday.

Vladius
08-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Shouldn't you fellas be out playing Bridge by now?