PDA

View Full Version : Formal Application

Lim Dul
03-15-2009, 03:09 AM
Heya,

I've already submitted an application, and spoken with Rhygar anyway, so here goes, and forgive if I mess this up badly.

Name: Lim Dul
Male.

I've been in game for a bit now, mostly I've focused on harvesting, 97 mining, 77 mining mastery roughly. I'm planning to be a fire mage if I ever get the mats/gold required for it later.

I like pvp with a purpose behind it, actually achieving goals. I've been told I have an unholy amount of patience, and I've never used a macro in game, aside from turning autorun on into a corner. ^_^

I'm in GMT + 9, tokyo local, so my playtime is a bit scewed, but I don't mind collecting large amounts of resources, and I"m hoping you still need people awake when everyone else isn't. Please look me up in game, I"ll be around.

Devan Omega
03-15-2009, 03:24 AM
Sounds good to me. Hope to see you with us soon.

Lanz Arrowny
03-15-2009, 03:34 AM
That name is familiar. We fought someone under a name like that in Niflheim. There was an H in there though. Is Lim Dul your in-game name exactly?

This is just curiosity, of course. I wonder if the name means something.

Lim Dul
03-15-2009, 04:30 AM
Awww, you remembered the crazy naked guy that charged your lines with mana missiles. I'm flattered. ^_^

But yeah, that was me.

To make a really long story short, that was how I first came across you, and after reading through the site, you seem a hell of a lot more organized than my current clan. o.0

Agasutin LeGaude
03-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Wessex to organization is like bread is to butter, they go hand in hand.

Tristran Swiftwind
03-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Crazy.. Naked.. Missiles?! Sounds like the making of a party!

Welcome, and i hope you enjoy your stay!

Lanz Arrowny
03-18-2009, 03:04 AM
Yes, I do remember that. Vividly, in fact. I remember you jumping up on that big rock near the water and spending a good amount of time there untill we withdrew to the cliffs, as well.

That was an... interesting battle.

Raven Nevermore
03-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Naked mana missile throwers.

Nope...never done that...not me nope...nothing to confess here.