PDA

View Full Version : I am now a Guest I believe

Tagrun Urit
03-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Having my membership revoked to me seems a bit extreme, but I guess we will work with it.

Hello to all my friends in are which members of the Duchy of Wessex.

I did not know that speaking a mere belief gets your membership revoked immediately.

I call upon you to carry my call.

I trust in you Wessexians.

-Tagrun Urit
Patronus Publicus.

Grim Dvalin
03-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Orishas Morgan
03-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Any freeman who abandons his duties should be reclassified as a vagabond. A vagabond is expected to contribute "what he may" but receives no benefit from his shire lord and should not be awarded livery, armors, weapons, or aid unless in an emergency. Magnates and equites may grant clemency to paupers and vagabonds at their leisure, and may accept oaths of villeiny at any time as well.

Per decree, I believe you might be a vagabond

Barden Jusik
03-10-2009, 12:45 AM
I am curious as to who revoked your membership, I don't think they had the right to do that. Only to make you a pauper.

Tagrun Urit
03-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Well when you know let me know.

Samkin
03-10-2009, 02:07 AM
I hereby resign my position of Yeoman, Clerk of the Court. I hereby renounce everything that I have partaken in making the Duchy of Wessex what it is today. I hereby renounce all the blood spilled, hours toiled, time wasted on behalf of the Duchy of Wessex

It seems here you quit, maybe all the prose was confusing to someone and they misunderstood, kicking you. I would direct your attention to the words "resign" and "renounce". <shrugs>

On the other hand, I may just be jealous because you are actually playing the game, while all I am doing is posting on forums.:D

Chrono Veincrusher
03-10-2009, 07:35 AM
You're now a pauper, a freeman without bounds to anyone, and can swear yourself back into Villeiny if you still want to be a member of Wessex.