PDA

View Full Version : Application

Malachi Drake
03-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Greetings.

My name is Malachi Drake, and today I swear my fealty to the Duke of Wessex. Should my pledge be accepted I will act with both valour and courage in protecting the Kingdom, with humility and grace in serving its people and with unwavering loyalty and dedication to the Duke of Wessex. I shall gladly accept the responsibilities of a humble villain and hope, that through my actions, prove myself to be a worthy Soldier.

Yours Faithfully

Malachi Drake

((Hi,

I am really looking forward to playing DFO and hope to find a Home amongst your clan. In real life I am a Law and Criminology student and my ambition is to one day put my education to good practice in a court of law.

MMO(RPG)’s have been a favourite hobby of mine for a long time and I have enjoyed playing: LOTRO, WoW, Matrix, AoC, SWG and I was a GM for a MMO called Face of Mankind.

Take Care))

Ludovico Sforza
03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi mate.
Welcome to Wessex!

Korhian Swiftwind
03-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Uh you were a GM in FoM, its a right pleasure to meet you:D
I was mainly FDC.

Good luck getting accepted into this fine guild and hope to see you ingame soon, if the god of sales is merciful tonight. :p

Malachi Drake
03-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Uh you were a GM in FoM, its a right pleasure to meet you:D
I was mainly FDC.

Good luck getting accepted into this fine guild and hope to see you ingame soon, if the god of sales is merciful tonight. :p

I spent most of my time in the LED and became the GM Commissioner when the game went retail before transferring to the Story Team. It’s probable that we met each other once or twice since the FDC and LED (reluctantly; P) worked together.

Here is hoping to the sales god ;)