PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

Fiyero Tiggabar
03-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Just applied to this awesome guild you have here, although 'guild' seems like an understatement. I feel more like I'm standing wide-eyed at the gates of some grand kingdom waiting to see if they'll let me in.

Anyways, I come from a long history of L2 pvping, I love game politics and sieges and alliances and war and healing (Even my Myers-Briggs indicator says I'm a "Healer" >.>)and am extremely glad I found the Duchy! Other than that just dropping in to start getting my name out there =] Will be an active forum user, already have my eyes on "Trial Member Orientation" if I get in.

My greetings,
Fiyero

Robert Namo
03-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Welcome.

Caesar Knight
03-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Ho! Welcome to Wessex and I hope you enjoy your stay. Even thought most of what you read is confusing, If you need help don't be shy and ask for help. I would perfer someone else experinced, as I am kinda dumb in certain areas. Good luck, and welcome again.

Ludovico Sforza
03-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi there :)

Nell Alorn
03-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Greetings and welcome Fiyero.

(Which server did you play on in L2?)

Fiyero Tiggabar
03-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Sieghardt then Sayha, then left shortly after the merge. Had been kind of a dead server for a while (I miss the good ol' days!) since everyone had merged to Bartz a while back.

Quinton Emeka
03-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums!:cool: