PDA

View Full Version : A formal introduction, of sorts.

Alan Sentris
02-25-2009, 05:33 AM
Greetings, my new found friends.

I am Alan Sentris and I originate in Sandbrooke. I enjoy a good ale and a good story. I also enjoy the adventure that inspires a good story. I look forward to creating many great stories among these ranks.

I am a referral of Aethelric Brandt, and have made the acquaintance of Thorn Ravelyr, both fine gentlemen.

I hope that, in time, you will help me find my place among this great kingdom.

Eagerly,

Alan Sentris

Rivers Kelak
02-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Welcome, any friend of Aethelric's (especially after meeting Tuathal) is a friend of mine!

Thar Neval
02-25-2009, 09:25 AM
welcome

Mortred DeGrimm
02-25-2009, 11:30 AM
welcome to wessex

Idoris Cypher
02-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Welcome to Wessex

Tiberius Lexicon
02-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Welcome

Dreign Swift
02-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Ouch... I'm hurt, man.

Seriously.

Anduin Poros
02-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Salutations and welcome to the Duchy! Glad to have you with us.

Quinton Emeka
02-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums!

Gabriel Cortez
02-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Welcome

Alan Sentris
02-27-2009, 05:42 AM
Ouch... I'm hurt, man.

Seriously.

Oh, I'm sorry, Dreign. The friends system in-game is rather awkward, so I am constantly writing down character names on a piece of paper and I couldn't remember yours.

But thanks for saying hello!

Dreign Swift
02-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, Dreign. The friends system in-game is rather awkward, so I am constantly writing down character names on a piece of paper and I couldn't remember yours.

But thanks for saying hello!

Well now, my dear Alan...You should know that if it weren't for me arguing your worth as a wholly trusting, wide-eyed Bluebie, you would have been killed and looted by us. So yeah... :p

I even mentioned you (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5880) in a "Darkfall Preparedness" thread I made, and to be completely honest, the full story of us meeting you and then eventually deciding to invite you to the clan rather than slay you in cold blood just for the sake of it being the last couple hours of beta is quite an epic story (which of course you were completely oblivious to).

I've been waiting for you to come here, Alan... You represent all that is pure in humanity, and I've determined that we need to somehow harness that essence of "where are we going next, guys?" and use it to our benefit in the race to conquer the world.

Alan Sentris
02-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Hahaha! I was curious why you were being so quiet. I don't even remember if you said a thing to me. Maybe that was the appeal: you both were too quiet.

I really wasn't afraid of you because it was the last few hours of beta, there were two of you, y'all had fancy armor, and were obviously quite skilled in comparison to me. If you wanted to kill me, you could have just blinked and it would have been so. It wouldn't have been a challenge, so I didn't think you'd do it. Or at least, you wouldn't until after you finished off that other guy, which you would have if he hadn't logged. I didn't even know he could get away like that!

I was really surprised by the party invite, and I really had to think about what accepting it actually meant. I didn't expect to be invited to this crazy-famous giant clan of awesome(seriously, I talk about it to my IRL friends sometimes and they just nod and give me the "hey, you're kind of crazy, huh?" eye).

You really pinned me on the nose with the "where are we going next, guys?" Exploring is one of my favourite things to do.

So, I applied directly to Wessex. I spent some time reading almost the entire website, but I still wasn't sure what my other options were. I'm sort of learning that there are other parts to a larger picture here. What part of that picture are you guys?

Ludovico Sforza
03-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Greetings man!

Alan Sentris
03-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Welcome, any friend of Aethelric's (especially after meeting Tuathal) is a friend of mine!

Okay, I feel like a dunce: who or what is Tuathal?

Casilda Tametomo
03-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Tuathal: an enigma wrapped in a riddle inside a mystery.

Welcome to Wessex!

Alan Sentris
03-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Your trumpet paired with your last name made me think of the music artist Tianna Noyes and the Boys in the Band.

Bronvictus Grayham
03-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Hey buddy. Welcome to Wessex I enjoy a good story too, fact is I'm writing one mostly because I'm bored...

Synius Scrymgeour
03-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Welcome Friend!!