PDA

View Full Version : Ruben Rybnik at your service

Idoris Cypher
02-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Hello everyone, i'd like to introduce myself. My real name is David. I'm a strange, laid back person who enjoys really spicy food. Now, that's enough about me! I look forward to being a part of this community and I will do my best to be a good asset to this clan. Thank you for accepting me as a trial member.

Chrono Veincrusher
02-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello there, Ruben. Which part of our community intrigued you to join, and what is your greatest strength?

Bronvictus Grayham
02-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey buddy! I'm strange and like spicy food too..... My favorite pepper is the habanero. I want to try this Bhut Jolokia I've heard so much about and yeah I'm a little on the insane side. Who really needs sanity..? Not I, sanity is so boring.. I enjoy the out-of-norm and random events to life and death. Weeeee! We can have lots of fun together....:)

Idoris Cypher
02-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, there are many things that interested me. But what really got my attention was the dedication of the leaders/members. The community overall seems friendly and they are the kind of people that I want to play the game with.

As for my greatest strength, probably my desire to succeed in whatever it is I choose to do. If I get involved in something I want to give it all I got.

Idoris Cypher
02-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Hey buddy! I'm strange and like spicy food too..... My favorite pepper is the habanero. I want to try this Bhut Jolokia I've heard so much about and yeah I'm a little on the insane side. Who really needs sanity..? Not I, sanity is so boring.. I enjoy the out-of-norm and random events to life and death. Weeeee! We can have lots of fun together....:)

Hello! Habanero is great! I love the taste of it. I agree, insanity will be one of our greatest assets when we are faced with challenges that would make a sane person cower in fear.

Bronvictus Grayham
02-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Hello! Habanero is great! I love the taste of it. I agree, insanity will be one of our greatest assets when we are faced with challenges that would make a sane person cower in fear.

Yeah! I usually lung myself into a battle.. I get a little excited and antsy. I have a tendency to make the first move. If that doesn't work we can just throw habaneros at their eyes!

Idoris Cypher
02-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah! I usually lung myself into a battle.. I get a little excited and antsy. I have a tendency to make the first move. If that doesn't work we can just throw habaneros at their eyes!

That would burn something fierce. I know from expierence. ;)