View Full Version : Just saying hello

Elrose Alorn
02-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Now is the hour of power and pride
Talon and tush and claw
Come hear the call, good hunting all
That keep the Jungle Law!
-Rudyard Kipling, Night-Song in the Jungle-

Hello fellow travelers far and wide I just wanted to express my greetings to what looks to be a highly structured clan within a very visionary game. I have played a multitude of mmo’s since its evolution in the hope of finding one that would be the next evolutionary leap in this genre. Unfortunately as most of you have probably experience a total lack of fulfillment from cookie cutter clones that could not embrace uniqueness nor conquer their fears of taking a gamble for the sake of change.

I have been following DF for some time and have to admit I lost hope a while back of ever seeing it surface from the depths of mere rumors and speculation to a full gaming experience. I am happy to be part of a well received game so hyped as this one and look forward to enjoying old school playing style with no punches pulled.

I don’t expect anything to be free and had to work for everything in every game I have ever played. Traditionally I prefer to solo and explore however there is strength in numbers and this is not your normal run of the mill games out there. I just wanted to introduce myself a little and let you know that I look forward to meeting you all in character and in game.

Dharius Signa
02-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the Duchy forums!

Tiberius McTavish
02-23-2009, 05:18 AM
Hail!

Quinton Emeka
02-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Greetings and welcome!:cool:

Mortred DeGrimm
02-23-2009, 11:27 AM
wel hello... and welcome to wessex