PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations!

Kronik Kaster
02-21-2009, 07:15 PM
ALLRIGHTY THEN! HAIL Y'all...

Where to start...where to start...sooo look'in forward to reallly sink'in muh teeth into this mmo. It looks n feels so..well...raw.

Last real MMO i lived and breathed was AC DarkTide. Heh...i recall revieing my time-ingame and literally realizing that I spent twice as many hours per week in-game as i did at work...(and it showed)

Don't get me wrong, I played em all (as i'm sure many of you have) but AC was uhhh 'home'.

From then till now, I've played the gamut, AC2, Lineage, WoW (3 weeks to lvl 60/capped/quit), Rising Force Online, SWG, Vanguard, Atlantica...et al. but uhhh it was all getting sooo vanilla.

Sadly, it appeared that EZ mode had taken over and true risk based gameplay had all but disappeared... at least until DF. I"ve closed beta'd several mmos' but didnt get a shot at it this time round. C'est La Vie.

btw: Thank you Sempi for the vent invite.
I ordered a new headset last night (from newegg) so you'll all 'hear' more of me soon ^^. I should submit a pic of my existing headset all duct-taped together ...funny actually. I got up from the desk one-too-many times without taking the headset off first...

Some great reads on your forums...just becoming aware of all the dimensions and facets of the gameplay is daunting....so its no wonder I listen for the most part on vent.

Anywho...Kronik Kaster Villein....at yer service.
cheers.

Mortred DeGrimm
02-21-2009, 07:29 PM
welcome to the guild bro

Dharius Signa
02-21-2009, 08:08 PM
welcome to the duchy Forums!

Quinton Emeka
02-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Greetings and welcome!

Faroff Bellatorius
02-21-2009, 09:20 PM