PDA

View Full Version : Hail and Well Met!

Gabriel Cortez
02-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Greetings Gentlemen and Ladies,

I am Gabriel Cortez in game (Leon in real life) and have found myself in this wonderful land by way of my friend, Lovisa.

I am a Website Designer and University Student by day and a Nightclub Bouncer by night. I also play on a semi-pro football team here in Nebraska. I've been playing MMOs since the beginning of Star Wars Galaxies. I ran on the Sunrunner server and owned 4 accounts (1 main (became Jedi), 1 shipwright, 1 doc for buffs to guildies and others willing to pay, and 1 as town mayor and vendor). I belonged to a couple of guilds and ran my own guild there also.

After the terrible tragedy of the CU quickly followed by the NGE, I began looking for a new home in the MMO world. I tried EQ, WoW, PotBS, Vanguard, EVE, and numerous other games. Nothing quite felt like home. I have been following Darkfall since I found out about it a couple of years ago.

I am hopeing to bring my services as an expirienced healer and crafter to this guild and to help it flourish. I love crafting (it's the core of the games I play). There is nothing better for me than to watch someone go into battle with the equipment I crafted and watch them fall enemies.

I look forward to meeting everyone here and being a part of this wonderful land!

-Gabriel Cortez

Robert Namo
02-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Welcome.

Bronvictus Grayham
02-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Very cool, welcome!

Tiberius Lexicon
02-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Ahh, a Fellow SWG widow, well met.

Thunder Stormhammer
02-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Welcome

Mortred DeGrimm
02-21-2009, 02:26 AM
welcome...

Quinton Emeka
02-21-2009, 04:34 AM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums!

Lovisa Soothingdawn
02-21-2009, 04:56 AM
Oh there you are :D

Yeah, Leon here is from my other "main" guild. Our guild had just a very mild interest with Darkfall with the exception for us two. If more are coming we will force them to join Wessex ;)

Normally we would have created our own branch, but due to low interest we think its better we get assimilated into this fine guild.

/Lovisa

Gimrak Kilarr
02-21-2009, 05:26 AM
Welcome

Cali LeGaude
02-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Greetings