PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Thar Neval
02-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Greetings,
I am Thar Tharsos and I have been waiting for Darkfall since January 2000. It was then when I first heard the rumors of the game (it was not officially announced yet). At that time I was playing Asheron's Call Darktide which is one of the main games that inspired Tasos and Claus to create Darkfall. At that time they were a member of an anti-pk guild called Black Rose Noble, and they started rumors about working on a MMO. At that time I didn't know that I would have to wait over 9 years for the game to be released, however, I am sure that it was worth waiting. I refuse to play carebear games, and Darkfall most certainly is not one of the carebear games flooding the market recently.

My wife will be joining the game as Delia Tharsos, and she will write her introductory post soon.
When it comes to Wessex, we plan to achieve the ranger rank (could anyone confirm it still exists?) and this way earn our Freemen status. I plan to aid Wessex in dominating Agon(which BTW means contest, competition, or challenge in ancient Greek so it fits Darkfall very well). I feel that I will contribute the most as a ranger who would be patrolling our borders, and raiding our enemies whenever such a need arises.

Delric Loser Northmaer
02-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Hi Thar. Welcome! Nice two have you two on-board. You truly sound motivated! See you around.

Shabba Quilde
02-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Welcome

Robert Namo
02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Welcome.

Daril Gukku
02-19-2009, 07:01 PM
Welcome.

Quinton Emeka
02-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums!:cool: