PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Duchy of Wessex!

Tinan Keizer
02-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Hello all!

Figured I'd introduce myself while I wait to see if I get invited to be a trial member. *crosses fingers* :cool:

I'm 23 years old, been playing MMO's for about 10 years now. My first MMO was Asheron's Call on Thistledown and ever since then I've gone through pretty much every well known MMO on the market as well as several others.

Looking for a great community of people who enjoy working together for a common goal. Judging from your information listed at the official Darkfall forums, this looks like the perfect guild for me. I hope to bring my vast knowledge of previous MMO's to this guild if recruited.

I'm pretty sure I want to be some sort of ranged fighter, undecided on whether it will be archer or magician yet (gotta read up on which race might be best for this) until I get to test the game for myself. I also enjoy crafting but my main purpose is to explore and conquer anyone in my path alongside my clanmates.

Anywho, thanks for listening!

PS: I give props to the person(s) making all the sigs for you guys, they are awesome.

Quinton Emeka
02-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex!:cool:

Jacen Olliard
02-10-2009, 04:02 AM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-10-2009, 08:05 AM
hello and welcome :)

I think Mirdain is a good choice for you. Even know humans are prefered in wessex :P

Amras Blackwing
02-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Welcome!
Once you get full member status, request a signature from Sempi!

Sample: http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaahail0.jpg

Dagrik Rathne
02-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Mortred DeGrimm
02-10-2009, 07:56 PM
welcome to the guild!

Dharius Signa
02-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums

Synius Scrymgeour
02-11-2009, 02:04 AM