PDA

View Full Version : George Vance

George Vance
02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Greetings everyone, I'm George and I'm a 18 year old male from the Southwest of the UK. I've been searching franticly for a Darkfall clan to join before the release and it looks like I've found the right one. I'm generally a shy guy but once you get to know me I'm alright. My two major hobbies are Gaming and Rugby, I play for two local rugby teams and train multiple times a week.

I've recently left a half life 2 role playing community that I was one of the head administration team at. I stayed there for around 3 years and learned all the basics of role play over there.

As far as first impressions go I'm bloody impressed! I joined up ventrilo and was given an account within 5 minutes, shame everyone is locked up in their beta channels, lol. I'm finding it hard to take in all of the information that is stickied around here, so excuse any mistakes I'm bound to make!

See you around and lets hope for a release on time, *fingers crossed*

Regards.

**Currently battling a massive headache and migraine, I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow!!

Rhygar apGwynn
02-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the Duchy, George!

George Vance
02-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Quick reply, thanks!

Edit;

I have a question, can someone link me to a thread detailing the plans of the clan at launch? Or will I be told these closer towards release? I hate to be kept out of the loop and running around like an idiot when I first load up the game.

Valentina Penderghast
02-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome George. I'm not aware that theres any publci thread outlining a detailed strategy, though of course, I may have missed it.

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-10-2009, 08:26 AM
I love rugby player.. pile up the boys! :D

hello and welcome George :)

George Vance
02-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Anyone got an idea about those plans? :)

Thunder Stormhammer
02-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Welcome bro :cool:

Landion Grey
02-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Nice chatting with you brother.