PDA

View Full Version : Lovisa Soothingdawn

Lovisa Soothingdawn
02-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Helloes everyone. Im Lovisa and it seems like Ive just been reqogniced by our glorious king and is allowed to be his loyal subject. Its of course a great honour and I will worship him with hard work and unwavering loyalty.

Im rather pieous (spelling?) and pray to our higher powers to grant me strength to aid my fellow neighbours with their daily troubles, sickness and wounds. Where my mental capacities has its limits I aid with basic herb medicines aswell.

Even if it can be scary I dont shy following our brave soldiers to battle to tend their wounds if needed. No brave soldier myself I still need to be close to properly do my duties and my strong faith gives me strength to not run away in the face of danger.

I despice dealing harm to others, but understands the necessity for our soldiers to carry out such monstrous acts to keep our lands safe.

RL:

Im 34 years old with many MMOs in my bagage by now. Im both an oldtimer PvPer as RPer and were it can be applied I do my best to do as much in either.

The healer/support type of character has always been my primary choice and where I can apply it I usually play as pacifistic as possible. I like the irony and challenge of it especially in heavy PvP centered games. Im usually well aware that Im limiting myself many times, but so far Ive always managed to find a working way between fun and effect.

Looking forward to learning more about my new home and hope you wont be to annoyed if I spam questions in any guildchat later on ;)

/Lovisa Soothingdawn

Kalizus Zhuge
02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
welcome to the duchy.

Valentina Penderghast
02-09-2009, 08:34 PM
*Murmers* Oh joy, more priests.

Only kidding, of course. Welcome to Wessex, oh wandering healer! Always good to see another roleplayer.

Brophy Wolfborn
02-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Welcome!

Brophy Wolfborn
02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Welcome! Perhaps you'd like to apply to be a friar once you're a full member?

(editL oh dear, sorry for the double post >< )

Rhygar apGwynn
02-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Welcome, Lovisa.

Dreign Swift
02-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Sweet, a dedicated healer! We could surely use more of your kind around here. Glad to have your interest in Wessex.

Amras Blackwing
02-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Welcome!
Once you get full member status, request a signature from Sempi!

Sample: http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaahail0.jpg

Lovisa Soothingdawn
02-09-2009, 09:29 PM
That was a nice welcome!

I will of course try to join the clergy as soon as Im deemed worthy. Think I already put Friar somewhere in the application.

Nice Sig there btw, cant wait to have that one under my name ;)

And for dedicated healer, yes I am! At least to my best abilities, I let others judge thoose however.

/Lovisa Soothingdawn

Quinton Emeka
02-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Hello and welcome to Wessex!

Jacen Olliard
02-10-2009, 04:01 AM
Hello and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums. Feel free to message me if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer them.

Mahtan Olliard
02-10-2009, 06:14 AM
hello and welcome to the duchy of wessex:D

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-10-2009, 08:18 AM
hello and welcome Lovisa! looking forward to play with you :)

Dagrik Rathne
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Welcome!