PDA

View Full Version : Leif Sigrid -- Destroyer Of Worlds

Leif Sigrid
02-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi, my name is Kevin also known as Leif Sigrid. I heard of Darkfall in 2006 when my friend told me about it in Art Class. I took a look at the website and started reading everything. I fell for it at that very moment. I signed up a few times and then stopped for awhile because no updates were coming :P.

During those days I was anticipating its release so that I can conquer AGON muhahahaha *cough* not funny k :P

Well now I found Wessex and I feel like this could be my home. I posted a few times but then stopped because I had other things going on in my life. So now I'm back and things are going great! My leg in perfect yayyy!! Yes I got into a bicycle accident because this jerk went through a red light. There was a guy in his 30's who got clipped by my bike. Anyways we went to court and won because we had witnesses. HA JUSTICE!!

So now I'm interested in Kaizen, tell me the name isn't the greatest name Apart from Wessex. What truly brought me here was the community. I've read your profiles and you all seem like great folks. The commanders look like great people and I'm happy here. So I hope I get accepted and I'm going to start posting stuff.

I'm going to bring some fiery ass combat on the enemies too if you were wondering!!! Don't be shy to ask questions.

Carnifex Bilius
02-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Destroyer of Worlds huh ? Pretty daring to assign yourself that title *winks*.

Anyway, welcome to the Duchy of Wessex !

Leif Sigrid
02-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Destroyer of Worlds huh ? Pretty daring to assign yourself that title *winks*.

Anyway, welcome to the Duchy of Wessex !lol, I thought it would be eye catching :P

Tiberius McTavish
02-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Hail!

Dreign Swift
02-09-2009, 07:39 PM
lol, I thought it would be eye catching :P

It was :). Welcome back.

Valentina Penderghast
02-09-2009, 07:58 PM
What I've never udnerstood is: if we destroy the world(s) where will we live (and who will we enslave to satisfy our slightest whim)?

But aside from that: welcome! Glad you're allright.

Amras Blackwing
02-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Welcome!
Once you get full member status, request a signature from Sempi!

Sample: http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaahail0.jpg

Joe Bob
02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Damn. I came in here expecting some boastful, full-of-it guy.

Anyways, you seem like you'll fit in here pretty well. Just don't conquer all of Agon. The rest of us need something to do.

Quinton Emeka
02-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums!:cool:

Mahtan Olliard
02-10-2009, 06:09 AM
you know that is actually a really good point...
Welcome to the duchy of wessex:D

What I've never udnerstood is: if we destroy the world(s) where will we live (and who will we enslave to satisfy our slightest whim)?

But aside from that: welcome! Glad you're allright.

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-10-2009, 08:12 AM
hello and welcome Leif :)

Dagrik Rathne
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Keaven Haliday
02-10-2009, 05:03 PM
My names Kevin too, I think I should get the Destroyer of Worlds title.

Leif Sigrid
02-11-2009, 02:59 PM
It was :). Welcome back.Thanks :)

Hail!Hail !!!

But aside from that: welcome! Glad you're allright.I never thought about it that way. I just went from planet to planet destroying... I think I just got a stroke of empathy. No more world destroying for me :P, Maybe after I destroy Tatooine. A hatred for sand people and sand!!! Sand in the pants...

Welcome!
Once you get full member status, request a signature from Sempi!

Sample: http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaahail0.jpg

Damn. I came in here expecting some boastful, full-of-it guy.

Anyways, you seem like you'll fit in here pretty well. Just don't conquer all of Agon. The rest of us need something to do.Well once I conquer Agon I might settle down and start a Shoe shinning company hehehe:cool:

My names Kevin too, I think I should get the Destroyer of Worlds title.With great titles come great responsibility, you sure you're ready?