PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Everyone!

Rigan Peer
02-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Hello all, its a pleasure to be here. Heres my introduction post that I was asked to write up =).

The names John and im 21 years old, currently living in the attic of my parents place in North Wales in the UK. Im a Uni student studying business and finance, one day hope to be self employed to make millions of dosh so I can do whatever I want with the rest of my time =P. Asides from the obvious gaming hobby, I play drums, I smoke n drink and regularly go out on weekends. Im pretty open minded when it comes to music (as long as it aint pop), although some of my favourite bands would be Led Zeppelin, Muse and Kings of Leon. Oh and me and a mate just started Lotr tabletop gaming during our bored shitless nights in the week (My village is pretty crummy n dull, nothing to do) and thats pretty fun.

On evenings, whilst gaming you will usually find me pretty drunk (I just have so much more fun on mmo;s when drunk =P) and just blabbering on Vent/TS. Dont worry, im a good drunk!! I'll remain pretty quiet until I know people well enough, and then hopefully have some good laughs when im more aquainted with everyone.

I do RP, however I wouldnt call myself a "hardcore" RPer. I'll RP when it suits me is the best way to describe it..But I will of course RP in turn if someone approaches me, and neither would I break anyone elses immersion as I wouldnt want them doing so to me.

As for Char background, I havent actually written it out. I Prefer to let people know my guy in-game and let things unravel.

Well I hope I'll enjoy my time here and get to know you all, hope intro was of satisfactory quality. Now its time for breakfast xD

Pipode Moleas
02-09-2009, 11:01 AM
When you make your millions don't forget me since no else greeted you first! :) Welcome mate.

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-09-2009, 12:45 PM
I was second does that count? :P

hello and welcome :)

Leif Sigrid
02-09-2009, 01:39 PM
I was third can I have some too? Damn we are a greedy bunch :P

Welcome, you are awesome for the things you do hahha damn

Oh and check out Kaizen down in the forums ;)

Rigan Peer
02-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks xD . Sure you can all share my moneyz *sneaky eyes*

Cyndane Drake
02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Welcome aboard.

(P.S: I'll take whats left, and what is left to the people who post after me, muwhaha)

Valentina Penderghast
02-09-2009, 08:05 PM
whilst gaming you will usually find me pretty drunk

I do RP, however I wouldnt call myself a "hardcore" RPer. I'll RP when it suits me is the best way to describe it..But I will of course RP in turn if someone approaches me, and neither would I break anyone elses immersion as I wouldnt want them doing so to me.

I LIKE this one! */em toasts*