PDA

View Full Version : Official Envoy of the House of Cormyr

Xephrine
07-13-2006, 11:46 AM
A single rider approaches the gate with an official letter from New Cormyr's Office of Envoy. The letter reads as follows:

Hail to the Dutchy of Wessex! The House of Cormyr sends it's most humble invitation to the diplomats of the Dutchy, to be entertained in the Noble Gardens of New Cormyr. The High Council of Cormyr feels that it is important to maintain strong diplomatic contact with neighboring states, as as such, would be honored by your presence.

Sincerly,

-Xephrine Dale, Official Envoy of New Cormyr.

Guiscard
07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
On Behalf of the Duchy of Wessex I sincerely thank your kind regards.

As the envoy from Cormyr is aware, we are indeed welcoming all who offer their hands in friendship. For those who shall seek such marvel, we are here to grant their wish. The Duchy asks only for future, mutual trust and closer ties so we may align ourselves greater.

Hail Cormyr, and shall I friendship last a million years!

Komako the Hawk
07-13-2006, 06:59 PM
The Seeker acknowledges your presence, and gives a light nod.

(Will you be visiting our humble forums often, to maintain a good relationship with Cormyr?)

Bernardo dei Medici
07-13-2006, 09:31 PM
A warmhearted and boistorous figure strides over to the dignified guest and greets him heartily.

"Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex. As you have extended an invitation to us and ours, we also wish to make you comfortable and look forward to enjoying your company here. Let us go and celebrate our friendship over a few flagons of whatever it is that fills your heart with merriment and puts your soul at ease."

Brando motions to the rider to follow him onward towards the local tavern.

Xephrine
07-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Nods to Brando

It's been a long journey, and and a stout one would do me well. Please, lead the way!

Bernardo dei Medici
07-15-2006, 08:52 AM
Many of our Duchy prefer the halls of the court to conduct business, but I tend to find myself more productive in the taverns. An envoy hones his craft on many levels and I proclaim that the exercise of the tavern shall begin! Let us drink and further each other's cause.