PDA

View Full Version : New to..Everything! -Sedrian Lonhart

Sedrian Lonhart
02-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Well..where to start....

I was plodding around the official forums when I found a recomendation for this guild, there is so much history, lore and organisation surrounding this guild it is actually borderline perplexing, and I honestly dont know where to start reading up.

I have read quite alot about the structure of the guild and the way it works though a few questions I havent found answers too are: What timezone are people playing in? And what server will you be aiming for, NA or EU? And I assume you'll be playing on one of the Unofficial RP servers? Also is this guild strictly for Roleplayers? (Though given the setting of the game anyone with semi-decent typing skills could be considered as a RP'er)

I reall am amazed by the amount of time that must have been put into this guild.

Sedrian Lonhart.

Ashan Ivanga
02-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Hello!

And what server will you be aiming for, NA or EU?That is yet undecided if I understand correctly. But the guild will definitely be rolling out on an EU server first.

What timezone are people playing in?Mostly American and European timezones. I am unaware of anyone from Asia or Australia being in Wessex (probably because I'm new :)).

And I assume you'll be playing on one of the Unofficial RP servers?I'd doubt that, actually...

Also is this guild strictly for Roleplayers?Nope, but a certain degree of ("practical") roleplaying is required. See ( http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6 ) for an explanation.

Sedrian Lonhart
02-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Why would it make sense for a RP guild not to play on a server where the majority of RP'ers would be? I'll be roling wherever the unofficial RP tag lands, shame I may not be able to join then.

Ardwan Ashcroft
02-02-2009, 05:17 PM
At this point it has not been discussed openly with the majority of the guild what kind of server we will be starting on, so while I'm sure everyone will come here and offer their opinions on why we should and shouldn't start on an unofficial RP server, if one is made, but the truth is nobody really knows.

As for the other things, the idea is to start on EU servers, provided the West Coast people (King Manus being one of those) has a playable ping then we will be staying on the EU servers.
As for timezones, we have a fairly even split of EU and NA players, and also have people from Australia and other regions.

Hashishin the Shadow
02-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Welcome I think at least "Edward Scott" was from australia.

Tiberius McTavish
02-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Hail!

Synius Scrymgeour
02-03-2009, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the Duchy!!:D

Darryl Halivern
02-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Welcome, friend!

Mortred DeGrimm
02-04-2009, 02:14 AM
hehe welcome to the guild.

Sempiternam
02-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Happy Birthday and welcome to the clan =)

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-05-2009, 03:44 PM
welcome :)