PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody!

Reis Kent
02-01-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm not the eloquent speaker that many of you are, but I finally decided to apply to Wessex, so thought I would say hello. I have been considering joining for a long time. I hope to work with some intelligent players (I have been lone wolf for too long now) and get to making a safe place in Agon for all those who love peace. I one day aspire to be a Sheriff with the Grand Duchy, and if accepted as a trial member, plan to spend the next few days memorizing the laws and structure of the Duchy. So many ranks and responsibilities to memorize!

It has been so long since I have spent time on forums or speaking with others online that I am forgetting the reason I post things before I post them it seems. This is supposed to be an introduction, is it not? Well, a quick bit. I am a fairly new MMO player, I only started in 2005. I prefer to use a physical weapon, rather than rely on the unreliable 'arts' of the demons. Sacrifice is sometimes the cost of victory, and I am always willing to die if that is what it takes. However, I try never to enter a battle I won't make it out of alive. If there is some way to talk my way out of death, I think I would much rather try that than 'going down swinging'. I wish to become a Sheriff in this nation because I like justice.

It's getting late, and I have some work to do tomorrow, so I am going to read the forums for a bit more and then head to bed. Hope those of you who are still up have a good night, and those over the ocean just waking up, good morning and I hope the day treats you well.

Linelor Trant
02-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Just a note: The text makes my eyes hurt.

Hashishin the Shadow
02-01-2009, 08:32 AM
My eyes doesn't burn they fall off looking at it:eek:

maybe you should also write some about yourself^^?

Welcome anyway:)

Reis Kent
02-01-2009, 01:02 PM
I am sorry about that, I thought it was easier on my own eyes than the default text. Hashishin, I tryed to write about myself a bit, but I am terrible at it.

Hashishin the Shadow
02-01-2009, 01:52 PM
haha its nice now^^

Though you didn't have to delete the rp-text:p

you could just have devided them with a

"-------------"

or something like that :) thats what I did at least:p

Reis Kent
02-01-2009, 02:04 PM
haha its nice now^^

Though you didn't have to delete the rp-text:p

you could just have devided them with a

"-------------"

or something like that :) thats what I did at least:p
I didn't mean it to be roleplay looking text, I just find the default text boring when I am reading a wall of text. I wanted something that flowed a bit better and was easier to read, but apparently I failed at that. (Also, had to set it to Arial, since for some reason I am unable to scroll in the font box, and Verdana is at the bottom of that)

Jacen Olliard
02-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums, I look forward to playing alongside of you in game.

Kalizus Zhuge
02-01-2009, 03:33 PM
welcome to the Wessex and gluck on your trial membership.

Reis Kent
02-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey Kalizus, you didn't happen to play Twelve Sky, did you?

Quinton Emeka
02-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex!:cool:

Mortred DeGrimm
02-04-2009, 02:16 AM
welcome!

Dagrik Rathne
02-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-05-2009, 03:49 PM
welcome :)