PDA

View Full Version : Hello There

Kappadonna Bellatorius
01-27-2009, 05:18 AM
Hello all,

Its good to meet you my name is Kappadonna Bellatorius. I have been following Darkfall for years and the Duchy of Wessex for quite some time as well. With the game getting nearer to release its time to get off the fence and start making moves. I am a dedicated player willing to put in my time to help our guild achieve dominance. Lately it seems like no game will satisfy me and I find myself bored constantly hitting refresh for the latest DF updates and beta invite.

I have been an active mmo'r for many years and have over twenty years gaming experience. Overall I'm a pretty laid back guy with a great sense of humor. I just want take some heads and help my guildies do the same. I look forward to getting to know you all and can't wait to play some Darkfall.

Kappa

Evillor LeGaude
01-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Welcome man!

I can vouch for this guy, decent member of my last guild.Glad to have you with us, hope some of the old crew get round to applying too!

Quinton Emeka
01-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex!:cool:

Gustaph Calgacus
01-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Anduin Poros
01-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy! Good luck with your application, and hope to see you in Agon.

Silent
01-27-2009, 01:57 PM
welcome to the Duchy

Hashishin the Shadow
01-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Welcome:) hopefully we will bouth get in:p

Linelor Trant
01-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Kappadonna Bellatorius
01-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi guys its great to be here. Evillor great to see you man! I can't wait to get ingame and start our domination.

Kannabai Kannibanoid
01-30-2009, 08:28 PM
hey dude! good to see ya kappa

Soulbarus LeGaude
01-30-2009, 10:58 PM
Wait we brought more? :p

Synius Scrymgeour
01-31-2009, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the Duchy!! Hope you enjoy it here, good to have you!!

Kappadonna Bellatorius
02-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey Soul whats up man. Yeah I made it over and we should have a few more people coming in the next couple weeks to. The Duchy is awesome and I can't wait to get in game again with you guys and start takin some more heads.

Haeso LeGaude
02-04-2009, 12:49 AM
Hello all,

Its good to meet you my name is Kappadonna Bellatorius. I have been following Darkfall for years and the Duchy of Wessex for quite some time as well. With the game getting nearer to release its time to get off the fence and start making moves. I am a dedicated player willing to put in my time to help our guild achieve dominance. Lately it seems like no game will satisfy me and I find myself bored constantly hitting refresh for the latest DF updates and beta invite.

I have been an active mmo'r for many years and have over twenty years gaming experience. Overall I'm a pretty laid back guy with a great sense of humor. I just want take some heads and help my guildies do the same. I look forward to getting to know you all and can't wait to play some Darkfall.

Kappa

Much love for kappa here, I don't frequent the forums much so I haven't replied, but to kappa and all my other friends signing up - glad to see you all here with me now.

Hey Soul whats up man. Yeah I made it over and we should have a few more people coming in the next couple weeks to. The Duchy is awesome and I can't wait to get in game again with you guys and start takin some more heads.

Indeed, gonna be some good times. Wonder if Zy will end up playing or not.

Huginn Munin
02-04-2009, 01:34 AM
welcome to the duchy

Mortred DeGrimm
02-04-2009, 02:11 AM
welcome friend!

Trude Gudrun Alfhildton
02-05-2009, 03:27 PM
welcome :)

Faroff Bellatorius
02-17-2009, 11:45 PM
yo whats going on bro good to be gaming again with you and kanna