PDA

View Full Version : How do you do!

Rylon McArthur
01-25-2009, 08:42 PM
/bow..I Rylon McArthur, a loyal and gallant warrior. Master of the blade, am willing to protect the weak and innocent and slay down the evils that live among us! To ride along side my brothers and sisters of Hyperion into epic battles and one day strive to become a ledgendary leader for his Grace, the Duke.

---------------

Hi my name is daniel, im a 25 year old male form ontario, canada.

i enjoy playing all aspects of video games mostly mmorpg's but alot of fps aswell.my other hobbies include ballhockey, paintball, camping and just spending time with my wife<which im trying to sell darkfall to her so she will play>

I've owned a construction company for the past 4 years, mostly new residental homes.

I found out about the guild from the darkfall forums which i happen to stumple accross a few weeks ago while i was googleing new mmo games. I've dreamt about a mmorpgfps for a very longtime and even started creating my own.<which never ended up being a few notepads of paper> The Duchy of Wessex caught my eye right away. the leaders of the guild seem to want to deliver a ultimate experience to all its unique players. And to be honest i just want to be part of a guild that makes Darkfall history.

I plaed FFXI for about 4 years, EQ, play my wifes WoW from time to time but have recently been honeing my skills for darkfall playin socom and oblivion.

In game i will master my skills with a blade and horse to hopefully become worthy enough to ride with the great calvery legions of Wessex.

Well enough of my rambling and i hope to slay our evil enemys as soon as possible.

God Speed

Duplicarius Dillingham
01-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and you'll certainly be making history with us. Stop by IRC sometime for some nice chit-chat if you wants, or just explore the forums..they're safe.

Quinton Emeka
01-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the forums! Alright another paintball player. I play for the Hellions, scenario paintball team out of Chicago, IL. Our website is www.hellions.net

Dagrik Rathne
01-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Welcome.

Anduin Poros
01-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Salutations and welcome to the Duchy! Nice to have you with us.

Alatar Atra
01-26-2009, 04:19 PM
welcome mate

Dharius Signa
01-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Welcome friend ;) nice to meet you

Amras Blackwing
01-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and you'll certainly be making history with us. Stop by IRC sometime for some nice chit-chat if you wants, or just explore the forums..they're safer.

fixT

Rylon McArthur
01-29-2009, 10:58 PM
i just wanted to thank everyone for a warm welcome and to the people that are dedicated to help new comers deal with any problems they might encounter, you guys do a hell of a job. keep it up :)

Timian Teeraal
01-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Nice to see people with military experience wanting to join us, you seem like a resourceful person. Good luck!

Synius Scrymgeour
01-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the Duchy!!!

Killua Zaoldyeck
01-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Hello.

Kalizus Zhuge
01-30-2009, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the Wessex

Frathas Sethran
01-30-2009, 02:52 AM
Nice to meet you! Also, as a side question, what do you play as in Oblivion?