PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to you all

Jyosua Hjörtryggr
01-23-2009, 09:21 PM
My name is Jyosua Hjörtryggr, but you may call me just Jyosua if you wish. I'm friends with a number of new trial members here; Killua, Kalizus, Harte, and Spartan. We're a group of friends that met on an MMO called Mabinogi, and we hang out and talk on our vent server a lot. All of us have different backgrounds. Mine is as follows:

My first online game was the old AOL pogo chatroom games. After that, a real life friend introduced me to StarCraft. I spent a good year or two on that, and then I was introduced to Diablo II. I spent all of nights of my freshman year of high school playing that. After that, I spent a substantial 4 years playing Ragnarok Online, while also trying some other MMOs in between, including ones like Lineage II and FFXI, none catching my interest. I then played Mabinogi for a good half a year, and then Atlantica Online for several months.

In real life, I'm a gamer, college student, tutor, and that about sums everything up. Oh, and my real name is Joshua, by the way.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm 19, going to be 20 in a few months.

Kalizus Zhuge
01-23-2009, 10:15 PM
lies. i do not know a name of Jyosua!

Dharius Signa
01-24-2009, 12:58 AM
welcome!

Dagrik Rathne
01-24-2009, 01:52 AM
Howdy.

Quinton Emeka
01-24-2009, 02:57 AM
Greetings and welcome Joshua!

Ardwan Ashcroft
01-24-2009, 06:31 AM
Welcome to Wessex.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask away on the forums. :)

Rhygar apGwynn
01-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy! :)

Anduin Poros
01-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy!

Linelor Trant
01-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Welcome!

Dagrik Rathne
01-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Alexandros Ashdown
01-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Welcome, and all that stuff.

Harte O'Net
01-26-2009, 01:58 AM
My name is Jyosua Hjörtryggr, but you may call me just Jyosua if you wish. I'm friends with a number of new trial members here; Killua, Kalizus, Harte, and Spartan. We're a group of friends that met on an MMO called Mabinogi, and we hang out and talk on our vent server a lot. All of us have different backgrounds. Mine is as follows:

My first online game was the old AOL pogo chatroom games. After that, a real life friend introduced me to StarCraft. I spent a good year or two on that, and then I was introduced to Diablo II. I spent all of nights of my freshman year of high school playing that. After that, I spent a substantial 4 years playing Ragnarok Online, while also trying some other MMOs in between, including ones like Lineage II and FFXI, none catching my interest. I then played Mabinogi for a good half a year, and then Atlantica Online for several months.

In real life, I'm a gamer, college student, tutor, and that about sums everything up. Oh, and my real name is Joshua, by the way.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm 19, going to be 20 in a few months.
Dude, I don't know you..
H~

Agis Spartan III
01-26-2009, 02:02 AM
Wait. You know me? I don't know you.