PDA

View Full Version : hi 2 u

Exathos Belanor
01-22-2009, 09:01 PM
hello duchy of wessex members,

iam new so i wanted to introduce my self a bit, i love to play mmorpgs, not because my real life fails, its just nice to get to know people alot easier then it goes in real life. i have experience in gaming and i do it for like 6 years now. I wanted to join Duchy of Wessex since i want a clan that makes the best out of the game, strong leadership, and you will have to work to achieve something.

I hope you people will accept me in this clan, i can be shy sometimes but i really like to get to know all of you =]. I'll also try to help all guild members as much as i can, from protecting the crafters to help attack an enemy city. When i have extra loot and its rather good i will give it to clan members who need it, or the guild bank.

i love to watch anime so if you watch anime you can discuss with me i like to discuss it xD. i will be playing a mirdain archer with secundary melee skills ( or maby magic but i think melee ).

this was my introduction, and i hope i will get accepted in Duchy of Wessex, happy darkfalling to everyone!

Evillor LeGaude
01-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Hello and welcome.

Little advice. You need to think of a better name to use. First and last as we try to avoid "gamertags" here.

Gustaph Calgacus
01-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Tiberius Lexicon
01-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Hello, just remember the first rule of Wessex is: you do not talk about Wessex, the second rule of Wessex is: you do not talk about Wessex!

Disclaimer: If you haven't seen Fight Club please don't take that seriously

Exathos Belanor
01-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Hello and welcome.

Little advice. You need to think of a better name to use. First and last as we try to avoid "gamertags" here.

my in game name will be Exathos Belanor i think this is just my forum log in name. didnt mean it to be my forum name also xD. sorry for that!

Anduin Poros
01-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Salutations and welcome to the Duchy! Good luck with your application.

Quinton Emeka
01-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Greetings and welcome to the forums!:cool:

Evillor LeGaude
01-23-2009, 02:02 AM
my in game name will be Exathos Belanor i think this is just my forum log in name. didnt mean it to be my forum name also xD. sorry for that!

Thats cool, maybe i wasnt clear what i meant.

They like you to use your ingame character name as your login ID.

Doenst matter though, if/when you get accepted they can change it for you :)

Dagrik Rathne
01-23-2009, 04:51 AM
Hi. Nice to meet you.