PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to All

Dagrik Rathne
01-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Pleased to meet you.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Dagrik Rathne. I have been a lonely and humble traveler for quite some time. I have, of late, been reading and hearing a great many things of Wessex. Upon setting my own eye upon it, I was, and still am, taken by it all. With this joyous new finding, I immediately set out to become a citizen. Having been accepted as a citizen on probation (read: trial member), I look forward to meeting, working with, and learning from everyone while serving the Duchy of Wessex to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,
Dagrik Rathne
I've played MMOs since two weeks after UO hit shelves (was in on vacation at the time). That is still the most memorable of games. Played UO, EQ, EQ2, Shadowbane, WoW, WAR, E&B, Planetside, TR, FF11, LotR, DAOC, EVE, Vanguard, SWG, and others both P2P and free that I can't even remember. In all that time, never found a guild that was more than a graphical chatroom. There was never any continuity, no collective gathering for a joint cause, and almost never an understanding of real life and friendship.
Reading the posts, reviews by members both on the Darkfall boards and Wessex Forums, I am very excited at the chance to join your ranks. Thank you all. Hope to meet up and have fun soon.

Quinton Emeka
01-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Greetings and welcome to Wessex!

Anduin Poros
01-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Salutations and welcome to the glorious Duchy! Glad to see another veteran gamer such as yourself among our ranks. By the by, what type of player are you, and what do you intend to do once in Agon? Just out of curiousity.
Once again, welcome!

Anduin Poros

Gustaph Calgacus
01-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Welcome to Wessex. :)

Jacen Olliard
01-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Welcome to Wessex, I look forward to playing with you in the near future.

Rhygar apGwynn
01-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Greetings and welcome!

Dagrik Rathne
01-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Anduin, I'm not really sure. Ranger sounds enjoyable and helpful, as does an armed soldier. Really, I'm game to try almost anything for the benefit of Wessex.

Salutations and welcome to the glorious Duchy! Glad to see another veteran gamer such as yourself among our ranks. By the by, what type of player are you, and what do you intend to do once in Agon? Just out of curiousity.
Once again, welcome!

Anduin Poros

Tiberius McTavish
01-22-2009, 01:55 AM
HAIL!

Ranger is the sexy option indeed, but you have to be OUTSTANDING in PVP remember.

Oakk Haddock
01-22-2009, 03:56 AM
Hello. I'd like you to join the Military here at Wessex. If you're looking to help Wessex, it's the best platform to do so. It's also the best route to get seen for a promotion to Ranger, or even Gentry.

It does require a few things. You have to participate in one drill, to join. Some other obligations would be to learn the drills, and participate in drills and patrol once we're in the game.