View Full Version : RETIRED - Oath Of Office- Jacen Olliard, Clerk

Jacen Olliard
01-18-2009, 01:31 AM
I, Jacen Olliard, do swear on my life to always be faithful to the Ducal Cabinet, Ducal Court and every member of the Duchy of Wessex. I shall preform all my duties as clerk to the best of my abilities and will remain as unbiased as possible while performing my duties. I promise to put all of my effort into any task given to me.

I promise to the Ducal Cabinet, Ducal Court and all members of then Duchy of Wessex to properly verify all information that I have been tasked to collect. I will strive to collect only information that I believe is up to the standards that all members of the Duchy of Wessex expect.

I promise to give my unbiased opinion on all issues unless asked otherwise. I shall remain unbiased while performing my duties and remain fair when dealing with any and all members of the Duchy of Wessex.

I promise to at all times refrain from printing or speaking any information that may be slanderous or harmful to the Duke, Ducal Cabinet, Ducal Court, or any member of the Duchy of Wessex. If ever I hear of such information I promise to do my best to get the information removed, or discredit the information and its source.

I promise to never reveal information sensitive information about to Duchy of Wessex and our allies to anyone who is not permitted to know. If ever there is information that I recieve and believe is a danger to anyone in the Duchy of Wessex I will make sure to alert the proper Ducal Officers so they may deal with the situation.

On my honor I pledge myself the the Duchy of Wessex and to the Ducal Office of Clerk.

Jacen Olliard