PDA

View Full Version : Althalos Pennington

Althalos Pennington
01-13-2009, 04:04 PM
hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself..

to start off with my actual name is Ian however Pennington is an actually family name that transfers over from royalty in the UK which seemed suitable to honor my heritage in such a game. I have always been what one calls a hardcore gamer...working part time while attending college however I still find the time to dedicate nearly 60 hours a week to gaming. I am one of those wierd people out there that actually runs well on about 3-4 hours of sleep a night its how I have always been. So time dedication is not an issue here.

I am excited to meet new people and hopefully the people who I will be achieving many new and exciting adventures with once the game officialy launches.

You can count on me to remain an active forum/vent user and I am interested in talking to anyone.

Anduin Poros
01-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Duchy! Glad to see another active and devoted player has joined the ranks of WSX. Hope to see you in Agon!

Althalos Pennington
01-13-2009, 04:18 PM
thank you

Christian de Winter
01-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Good to meet you Althalos.

I get by on about the same amount of sleep.I work all sorts of weird and wonderful hours so my body clock ceased working years ago :)
Hopefully the game will launch soon and put us all out of our misery.

All thing's being well i look forward to seeing you in game.

All the best

Christian.

Bosi Stonefist
01-13-2009, 05:09 PM
What games are you currently playing?

Althalos Pennington
01-13-2009, 09:09 PM
mmo game wise... just wow at the moment sadly...

other then that you can prolly find me on cod4/5 alot too

Quinton Emeka
01-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the forums Althalos!

Tiberius Lexicon
01-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Indeed, welcome