PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about the clan

Naqos
01-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi, first of all, sorry for my retarded questions im gonna ask. :)

Is there an age limit?
Do i have to have a RP name in the forums?
You will play on the EU server, right?

Anduin Poros
01-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi, first of all, sorry for my retarded questions im gonna ask. :)

Is there an age limit?
Do i have to have a RP name in the forums?
You will play on the EU server, right?

All very legitimate questions, not the least bit retarded :)

1) I am not too sure on this, and would gladly ask more experienced members to elaborate, but as far as I know it is more a matter of maturity than of age.

2) Yes, to avoid confusion it is recommended that you use the name you intend to use in game, in the forums.

3) Yes. There is still some discussion regarding whether or not the clan will move to the US servers once they are launched, but afaik this depends on when they are launched and to what extent the Duchy had settled down on the EU servers.

I would be more than happy for more experienced members to correct me if I have made any mistakes, as I am still in the process of learning all the different rules, regulations and recommendations of the Duchy.

Rhygar apGwynn
01-13-2009, 01:49 PM
1) I am not too sure on this, and would gladly ask more experienced members to elaborate, but as far as I know it is more a matter of maturity than of age.

Correct. :)

2) Yes, to avoid confusion it is recommended that you use the name you intend to use in game, in the forums.

Correct, except that it is compulsory not just "recommended". :p

3) Yes. There is still some discussion regarding whether or not the clan will move to the US servers once they are launched, but afaik this depends on when they are launched and to what extent the Duchy had settled down on the EU servers.

And what the best overall latency situation for the clan would be. This should hopefully be tested during this open beta phase. There are significant groups of people from the US, EU and Pacific.

Christian de Winter
01-13-2009, 03:04 PM
I have nothing to add except to say Welcome to the forum's Naqos.

Quinton Emeka
01-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the forums!