PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey

Devian
01-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Meatspin here under a normal name for once.

Looking forward to Darkfall and when I heard a decent amount of people I know from some previous gaming communities (Face of Mankind, GTA:SA MP etc) are gathered here in anticipation for Darkfall figured I'd join you.

So hey everyone, and glad to be here.

Anduin Poros
01-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Ave, and welcome to the Duchy! As I keep saying, the clan is truly impressive. I truly hope your application goes well. Also, what are your aspirations within the clan and in Darfall generally speaking?
I have no doubt you will enjoy your stay here. Hope to see you in game once it's out!

Christian de Winter
01-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Greeting's to another Esteemed guest.

Also,as Anduin say's,best of luck in your application.

Quinton Emeka
01-13-2009, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex, and good luck with your application.:cool:

Tiberius McTavish
01-13-2009, 01:05 AM
Hail!

Devian
01-13-2009, 02:35 AM
Ave, and welcome to the Duchy! As I keep saying, the clan is truly impressive. I truly hope your application goes well. Also, what are your aspirations within the clan and in Darfall generally speaking?
I have no doubt you will enjoy your stay here. Hope to see you in game once it's out!

Honestly unsure in Darkfall. I have a long history of MMOs under my belt but also a diverse playing style. I've done stealth, healer, ranged, magic and even crafting. I'm leaning more towards going a Blacksmith route in Darkfall and providing weaponry and armor.

Linelor Trant
01-13-2009, 03:05 AM
Greetings, and welcome to Wessex.

Rhygar apGwynn
01-13-2009, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the Duchy! :)

Anduin Poros
01-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Honestly unsure in Darkfall. I have a long history of MMOs under my belt but also a diverse playing style. I've done stealth, healer, ranged, magic and even crafting. I'm leaning more towards going a Blacksmith route in Darkfall and providing weaponry and armor.
Sounds interresting. I hope some form of cooperation can be organized between us if I too decide to devote my time to crafting of any sort.