PDA

View Full Version : Greeting's citizen's of Wessex

Christian de Winter
01-12-2009, 08:12 PM
I would just like to say hello to all on the forums before i hopefully get to speak with some of you.The website is exceptional by the way,plenty of information for a new user to browse through.

Regards Christian.

Linelor Trant
01-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Greetings and welcome.

Christian de Winter
01-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Many thanks for the welcome Linelor.

Anduin Poros
01-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Welcome, Christian! I'm rather new myself, but I have had nothing but positive experiences so far, and I do not think that is going to change in the first place. This truly is an amazing clan and I hope your application for a trial membership is accepted. Once again, welcome!

Senadin Skorzenny
01-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Welcome to Wessex Christian,

it seems you have read a bit about us, i am curious about your aspirations in Wessex (Assuming you have had time to reflect on this...of course!), could you elaborate a bit on them?

Good luck on your app!

Sen

Anduin Poros
01-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I agree! Very curious as to what your aspirations are and what your intended playing style is.

Christian de Winter
01-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Once again i thank you for your welcomes.

Firstly,if accepted,i would like to serve in the military of the Duchy as an infantryman.With dedication and practise i would hope to become a fully fledged man at arms one day mastering all of the infantry drills and battlefield manouver's.
Furthermore,with the permission of the Duke,i would eventually like to own my own farm where i could work my own land.Contributing to the Duchy economically in peacetime will be just as important as serving in the front rank of the Duke's army in wartime i feel.

My own aspiration's aside for a moment i would hope to become good friends with fellow citizens of the Duchy and to support them in any endevour they may have.Outside of any regular duties i may have in the army this will be my main goal.

Regards

Christian.

Anduin Poros
01-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I must say I admire your apparent loyalty and resolve. Our intentions and aspirations seem to be nearly identical, though instead of being an infantryman it is my ambition to one day be accepted as a ranger, should His Grace consider me worthy. It is my most sincere wish that our paths cross frequently in Agon.

Tiberius McTavish
01-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Hail!

Anduin Poros
01-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Granted. Perhaps I should rephrase that.
I must say I admire your apparent loyalty.

Christian de Winter
01-12-2009, 10:21 PM
You can see into the future?

Welcome to the guild.

Your misgiving's are of course understandable.

Nontheless,Stigand and Tiberius your welcome is appreciated.

Starcius Nanduin
01-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Auros' light guide you.

Quinton Emeka
01-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Welcome Christian, hope you get to enjoy the atmosphere of the Duchy of Wessex.:cool:

Brophy Wolfborn
01-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Greetings, i hope you enjoy your stay.

Christian de Winter
01-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome Starcius,Quinton and Brophy.It is much appreciated.

Taog Gilleanndrais
01-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Once again i thank you for your welcomes.

Firstly,if accepted,i would like to serve in the military of the Duchy as an infantryman.With dedication and practise i would hope to become a fully fledged man at arms one day mastering all of the infantry drills and battlefield manouver's.
Furthermore,with the permission of the Duke,i would eventually like to own my own farm where i could work my own land.Contributing to the Duchy economically in peacetime will be just as important as serving in the front rank of the Duke's army in wartime i feel.

My own aspiration's aside for a moment i would hope to become good friends with fellow citizens of the Duchy and to support them in any endevour they may have.Outside of any regular duties i may have in the army this will be my main goal.

Regards

Christian.

A man after meh' own heart!

Brophy Wolfborn
01-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome Starcius,Quinton and Brophy.It is much appreciated.

No problem my friend, please understand if some people are not so readily to trust - there are a few sad, happles people who try to sneak into acceptance and leak 'information' to public forums. Stupid i know, but hey, this is the internet! I hope you find a place here anyway, the more the merrier. :D

Christian de Winter
01-13-2009, 08:49 PM
No problem my friend, please understand if some people are not so readily to trust - there are a few sad, happles people who try to sneak into acceptance and leak 'information' to public forums. Stupid i know, but hey, this is the internet! I hope you find a place here anyway, the more the merrier. :D

Oh there was no offence taken Brophy,all perfectly understandable.A guild that is willing to take just anybody in is probably not one worth joining.

Anyway,good to meet you and all the best.