PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Vermillion
12-29-2008, 01:16 AM
I would like to introduce myself as Vermillion, I'm 30 and live in the UK, married with a three year old son. When I'm not working I hope to be playing in the ranks of Wessex (Application in the e-post) possibly as tactical recon/support for our soldiers (We'll have to see what's available).

My achilles heal currently is my role-play experience which I'm sad to say is very limited to the odd event, I have been speaking with Dreign Swift over at DFO forums and he assured me its not the wall I thought it was.

:gds: I would also like to take this initial public post to thank Dreign, his help and comments are a strong factor as to why I'm here applying today.

Prior Gaming Experience: Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Asheron's Call 2, EVE Online, Lord of the Rings Online, Neocron, Planetside, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Tabula Rasa, Counter Strike: Source, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Look forward to 'hopefully' having my application accepted and playing a part in the Duchy of Wessex!

Cheers, Vem'.

Dreign Swift
12-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Glad to have you, Vem. I'll have to thank Ztyx for getting me to look in the "Looking for clan" forum again, which I haven't done for ages since the Heralds are now supposedly handling that.

It sounds like your best bet would be to join the Garrison. From there advancement opportunities open up, and there's even the possibility of being selected as a Ranger in-game if that sounds like something interesting to you (they'll handle Recon as well as other vital roles).

Malaclypse Escalus
12-29-2008, 02:05 AM
Welcome to the Duchy.

Tiberius McTavish
12-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Yo!

Gustaph Calgacus
12-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Rili Swiftwind
12-29-2008, 07:15 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Stay away from chrono he bites! :eek:

Miles Dei
12-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome aboard, Vermillion.

Alandarus Barbatus
12-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the Duchy Vermillion.

Cynric Oakheart
12-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Welcome

Salvador
12-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Welcome.
I was wandering what server you played on in WoW, since I'm almost certain that I've played with a guy with your name.

Jacen Olliard
12-30-2008, 12:59 AM
How's it going? I hope you enjoy it in WSX.