PDA

View Full Version : Hi Mate

Tyrian Telbenj
12-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Hi vicious warrior
i'm Tyrian Telbenj, i'm here to give my sword and my oat to the Duky of Wessex. Here to serve and to fight!

I come from Italy (gmt+1) hope we will stay in Eu server but i will follow anyway in Na if necessary.
i'm 33 years old (34 on jenuary), i'm married, and whant a polite and friendly guild....
I'm mainly a fps gamer once i was a pro player in quake 3 Italian league. Now i'm retired but i'm also quite good :)
I haven't a lot of experience in mmorpg, i have played few months lotro and Aoc till relise.
I love Rpg games. i was game master in a lot of d&d 3rd edition campaign (darksun and ravenloft) and Runquest 3rd edition Glorantha. Now i cannot play anymore becouse my job and my family take a lot of time :). I hope Darkfall will give me some adrenaline of quake and some immersive experience of a good rpg.

I dont know precisely what kind of caracter i will do. Iill probably go to an hybrid mage/warrior with a light armor and two weapon.

i like to do as damage as possible :)

cu soon :)

ps: forgive my little English

Chrono Veincrusher
12-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Greetings, Tyrian.
What race are you interested in playing?

Amras Blackwing
12-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Hey there Tyrian, watch out so you don't trip, there are a lot of gnom...ahem, dwarves here!

Tyrian Telbenj
12-27-2008, 06:04 PM
I think i will do a human. But we must see the race penality to be sure.

Lysander
12-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome

Alandarus Barbatus
12-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Greetings and Welcome.

Cali LeGaude
12-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Greetings!