PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Takli Bravebronze
12-26-2008, 01:35 PM
"Out there in the depths of Ymir's Tear, a humble servant weaponsmith assists the master weaponsmith with a brand new craft. Since Takli Bravebronze was young he dreamed of becoming a grandmaster weaponsmith and has undoubtly chosen his path early on by going in study with Ingard Stonehand.

Years have passed and Takli starts to realize that the study with Ingard was long finished, as he crafted his weapons himself already. Ingard noticed this and tells young Bravebronze to go and discover the world, slay the most fearsome monsters and find himself a new home where he can further specialize his craft.

Days have passed and Takli found a new place that was to his liking. With his gracious hammer he slowly shuffles to the grand palace where he shall apply to become a humble servant of Wessex and unfold his true potentials as weaponcrafter.

Minutes have passed and Takli drops down on his knees, taking the plead of honor and hear the majestic company speak their verdict on this application..."

Hey guys, Born and raised in The Netherlands, 22 years old and working in security, securing some buildings and companies as employee of Group4Securicor.

I've been active in MMO's for quite some years now but have never really found a MMO that suited my needs. Darkfall seems to have all the ingredients I was so craving for, thus I'm anxiously waiting on release. Though I'm still unsure whether my focus will be on PvE/PvP or weaponsmithing, I'd like to think that in an organised guild such as Wessex, I can focus primarily on weaponsmithing, serving the guild members.

I hope this is suitable enough for an application and I sincerely hope I can become part of this immersive group of players.

ZtyX Roman
12-26-2008, 01:38 PM
An expert weaponsmith.

Bravebronze. I look forward to being in the same guild as you.

Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex. May your talents unfold and flourish here!

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Greetings comrade.
As a weaponsmith, will you be heeding the calling of the dwarf then?

Alandarus Barbatus
12-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Hello and Welcome.

Oakk Haddock
12-26-2008, 06:06 PM
Hmmm...

Hey duder. Welcome about!

At this moment you are still a guest here at Wessex, best of luck with your application. If you have any questions, just ask here.

Xerius Xonce
12-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Welcome mate

Takli Bravebronze
12-26-2008, 11:10 PM
As my new ingame name implies (Takli Bravebronze) - which origins are norish/dwarvish; Aswell as the attempt of using the Dwarven capital (Ymir's Tear) in the little background story - i'll be most likely taking a dwarven role.

As i'm really getting myself ready to completely throw myself on one single game, I'd like to give it some extra lore and background, aswell as the idea of becoming known as a character who lives up to his role as much as he can.

I'm taking this game serious in the ways of developing static ánd dynamic goals, such as becoming one of the greatest weaponsmiths the lands and continents of Agon shall know.

I just got home from work and i'm gonna start making a signature unfolding my role further and further fill my brains with more Darkfall knowledge and lore on the official website/forums.

(Sorry once again for a long post hehe)

Tiberius McTavish
12-27-2008, 02:50 AM
Hello!

Cali LeGaude
12-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Welcome

Viktor Ward
12-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Hiya! Welcome to Wessex.