PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Conlok
12-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Now then, i have registered around about 5 minutes ago and the first thing that came to my mind was, "I dont know a single soul here".
Sooo i thought i would start a thread that would include - with help from you guys of course - a little about yourself, and also a little about me.

So, where should i begin, my names Will, i live in England, Lancaster to be precise, and im an Ex- Royal Marine turned Bricklayer. I have expensive habits such as 1. The misses 2. the insurmountable number of reefers that i smoke and 3. MMORPG's followed closely by going out and getting smashered on the town. I also have a Celtic tattoo that spans the length of my right arm beginning from the base of my neck and coming to an abrupt stop about 5 inches past my elbow. I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback called Bruno and he loves to get excited and run in walls.....dont ask.

Synge Wynne
12-15-2008, 05:57 PM
You know there's a whole sub-forum for this kind of thing:

http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Ebin von Haller
12-15-2008, 05:58 PM
If I lived in England I'd get smashed on the town with you :D

Conlok
12-15-2008, 06:01 PM
You know there's a whole sub-forum for this kind of thing:

http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

I beleive so and thank you for the link, i forgot to mention i also have the tendancy to post in the wrong section of a forum, i have played MMO's for nearly 7 years now and i still lack the motivation to get it right but i do beleive the time is drawing near.

Oakk Haddock
12-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Righteous. I'm a Californian, who roams all over the US for work. I build hiking trails. I'm a college drop-out who also likes to smoke the Longbottom leaf. I live near the beach in Southern California. I like hiking and being in the wild. I love dogs, and hate ticks. I've got a new bad ass PC to play Darkfall with. My favorite time of the day is dusk, and I like long walks on the beach and vegan picnics. :cool:

Olcan deBurgh
12-15-2008, 07:28 PM
My favorite time of the day is dusk, and I like long walks on the beach and vegan picnics. :cool:

I lived with a vegan once and he had by far the most foul smelling farts I've ever smelt.

Just thought I'd share :D

Oakk Haddock
12-15-2008, 07:56 PM
hehe. I've had some bad farts, but you learn what makes it go after a while.

Rokka Elendir
12-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Brilliant introduction! Welcome to Wessex mate ;D

Robert Namo
12-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Welcome.

Alandarus Barbatus
12-15-2008, 10:37 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Xanderia
12-16-2008, 03:43 AM
ha welcome..it seems you have your priorities in order! the misses should always come first! lol.

Mahtan Olliard
12-16-2008, 03:46 AM
Welcome to Wessex:D nice intro

Rhygar apGwynn
12-16-2008, 08:50 AM
Greetings!

Xerius Xonce
12-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Welcome and great info

Conlok
12-16-2008, 03:34 PM
ha welcome..it seems you have your priorities in order! the misses should always come first! lol.

The misses HAS to come first or I'd never get a moments peace.......oh wait that sounds strangely familiar to the current situation! REEFERS first! ha.

Thanks guys for the hearty welcome, appreciated :)

Evillor LeGaude
12-18-2008, 10:30 PM
The misses HAS to come first or I'd never get a moments peace.

I know that one, welcome matey