PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Gifts!

Firresth Neytzsche
12-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Hello every1 im Zoroaster, hope to see u in game soon!

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/3458/darkfallbetaisherezq9bw3.jpg (http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darkfallbetaisherezq9bw3.jpg)
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/darkfallbetaisherezq9bw3.jpg/1/w771.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img71/darkfallbetaisherezq9bw3.jpg/1/)

Vasidius Kalgar
12-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Wwwtttttttttttttfffff

Firresth Neytzsche
12-12-2008, 10:49 AM
wow, preatty odd way to say 'Hi' :)

Firresth Neytzsche
12-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Welcome To Forums?

Chrono Veincrusher
12-12-2008, 11:18 AM
wow, preatty odd way to say 'Hi' :)
Hello there.
A pretty odd way to introduce yourself.

Wwwtttttttttttttfffff
For those of you who wounder, no that picture not the real deal.
It was made 2006 as a joke.

Barden Jusik
12-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Welcome to Wessex!

Gregus Quartzen
12-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Joke or no joke, I am saddened now. Zoroaster why did you double post?

Firresth Neytzsche
12-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Hello there.
A pretty odd way to introduce yourself.

For those of you who wounder, no that picture not the real deal.
It was made 2006 as a joke.

True. Unfortunately. This whole waiting is driving people mad, i thought this little gift would satisfy someones imagination for a while.

Joke or no joke, I am saddened now. Zoroaster why did you double post?

Sorry.

Hey, guys i have a question. I checked the proffesion paths of guild members and all i can see r paths for archers and warriors. How about paths for mages?

And whats the story with subguilds?

Rhygar apGwynn
12-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey, guys i have a question. I checked the proffesion paths of guild members and all i can see r paths for archers and warriors. How about paths for mages?

The only dedicated path for a mage is through the Ordo Solis et Lunae, which is a secret mystical order. Not much is known obout them. It is said you must contact Lord Reginald Bentley.

My thought is not much will happen with that until launch as they will wait to see which members are serious in creating a magic-orientated character.

And whats the story with subguilds?

What do you mean?

Firresth Neytzsche
12-12-2008, 12:53 PM
What do you mean?

Does every member is allocated to concret subguild? I assume Wessex is mother-guild to its subguilds. Does it mean that its members have to pay taxes both to Wessex and their primary guild?

Rhygar apGwynn
12-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Does every member is allocated to concret subguild? I assume Wessex is mother-guild to its subguilds. Does it mean that its members have to pay taxes both to Wessex and their primary guild?

Well there are various types of "sub-guilds". Sleggjaholl and Distortion are, for example, outside groups that subbed to Wessex. Their leaders are Thanes (knights). Oxford and Kaizen are internal "sub-guilds", i.e. their leaders (knights) and core members came from Wessex. They all recruit independantly from Wessex.

I suggest you search for "Fireside" and go read all 4 fireside chats. You'll get a good over view of the social make-up of Wessex from there and how knighthood functions.

Also go look through the Wessex wiki.

Gustaph Calgacus
12-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Unless I am mistaken, another Terry Goodkind fan.

Chrono Veincrusher
12-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Your either part of a subclan or Wessex. The later for you since you joined Wessex directly. Either way, if your part of a subclan you will pay tax to the Thane and the Thane pays tax to His Majesty, The Duke of Wessex. You on the other hand pay tax to the Duchys coffin directly.

Btw, Welcome on board!

Komako the Hawk
12-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Unless I am mistaken, another Terry Goodkind fan.

I have the feeling this one likes Nietzshe too.

Robert Namo
12-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Welcome.

Komako the Hawk
12-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Welcome.

This is cool.

Chrono Veincrusher
12-12-2008, 11:15 PM
This is cool.

Doesn't suit me.