PDA

View Full Version : Greeting from a new trial member!

Jacen Olliard
12-12-2008, 02:26 AM
Hello there members of the Duchy of Wessex!

I'm Jacen Olliard and I'm a new trial member. I hope everyone here is as excited about the upcoming(hopefully) release of this game as I am. I am currently planning on being a Mirdain caster and a overseas burgess. Or possibly becoming a captain of one of his Royal Majesty's ships for either combat of privateering purposes depending on how the darkfall developers plan out the navy.

If anyone has any input or suggestion on what I should do I would really appreciate the input. I am completely torn between which which path I should take
:(

Sincerely,
Jacen Olliard

Dreign Swift
12-12-2008, 04:38 AM
Hell yeah Mirdain!

Welcome to the forums, Jacen Olliard. When the time is right...seek out the OSL.

Robert Namo
12-12-2008, 05:36 AM
Welcome.

Alandarus Barbatus
12-12-2008, 06:02 AM
Welcome to Wessex.

Alexio Corbeille
12-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Nice intro. No "humble begging on your knees to join", just straight and to the point... you'll be surprised what kind of shit gets posted.. from recruits and sometimes even full members.

Anyways, Welcome.

edit:

If anyone has any input or suggestion on what I should do I would really appreciate the input. I am completely torn between which which path I should take
:(

Get to know the community. No matter what you do, it's important that you have fun doing it; if you're doing something with people you like, then you'll like anything that you'll be doing. Wessex is a big enough community, where you won't nessasarily like everyone, so just scope around and see who's more "your kind of people" then stick with them... that's my best bet.

Liansi Olliard
12-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Welcome brother! It is good for us both to be here. I am extatic for what will come from being a mage, brother. Hopefully more of our kin will join us in due time. Prepare for the coming of the great Kingdom of Hyperion! Let the Duchy of Wessex lead the way to prosperity! Peace be with you brother, and to all who are friends.

Best Regards,
Liansi

Alexio Corbeille
12-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Umm.. are all the elves going to call themselves brothers now? Don't want to intrude on this 'brotherly love', but this gives more incest vibes than it does fantacy or roleplay.

edit: oops nevermind, just noticed the last name. My bad.

Liansi Olliard
12-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Our last name is the same. Just actually brothers to be in-game. Nothing required of course just a little RP.

Regards,
Liansi

edit:Thats alright Alexio lol. Just wanted to clarify that it wasn't some wierd "brotherhood" or brood type deal lol..

Mathias Kalgar
12-13-2008, 06:38 AM
Another family i see, welcome to Wessex.

Mahtan Olliard
12-14-2008, 12:09 AM
Hello Brothers. Cant wait to Play

Evillor LeGaude
12-18-2008, 10:35 PM
*in his best Marlon Brando voice* welcome to the family