PDA

View Full Version : New Comer

Borum Pragma
12-09-2008, 07:02 AM
Hey Guys,
I just got my application put in today so I was just trying to get my name out there. I'm really hoping I can join the clan and become a new member of Wessex. I'm really excited at the potential this guild contains, and can't wait to be a part of it.

Cauth al'Vyar
12-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Greetings friend and good luck. :)

What do you plan on playing?
What are you aspiring to do?

Lysander
12-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Good day my friend.

Salvin Malgret
12-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi Borum, welcome to the forums!

Aery Thiralis
12-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome from the Terrae Regis borum ! Enjoy your stay in Wessex, it is indeed a fine guild.

Gustaph Calgacus
12-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Paul Varden
12-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Welcome Borum, I'm sure you settle in great. Hope to see you in-game and on the IRC forums very soon! :)

Alandarus Barbatus
12-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the Duchy Borum.

Robert Namo
12-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Welcome.

Aiedail Varden
12-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the duchy :)

Dreign Swift
12-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Welcome, Borum, to the Duchy forum.

(Yes, that is right. I just busted a fat rhyme all up in your grill, man.)

Troas Archetto
12-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the Duchy, borum.

Yea that's confusing.

Darryl Halivern
12-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Welcome to Wessex! :)

Borum Pragma
12-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Greetings friend and good luck. :)

What do you plan on playing?
What are you aspiring to do?

I'm not 100% yet. Either a Healer/Buffer or an Archer. If I decide to be a Healer/Buffer I would like to become a Friar, or maybe someday a Priest. On the Archer side a Ranger would be really sweet as well.

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-10-2008, 06:23 AM
I don't take kindly to new members...

And do you have any experience with other MMO's?

Borum Pragma
12-10-2008, 06:33 AM
That is most unfortunate sir, and I apologize for anything I may have said to make you feel this way. And yes I do by the way. I have been playing World of Warcraft for about 3 years. Just before that I played Diablo2 and Runescape off and on. Other than MMO's I am quite familiar with FPS's. Halo, Gears, COD, and Counterstrike. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Thank you for your time, Borum.

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-10-2008, 06:38 AM
What the hell do FPS's have to do with Darkfall?
I was joking at first about not taking kindly to new members, but for some reason you really aren't rubbing me the right way.
Good day.

ZtyX Roman
12-10-2008, 07:15 AM
Hey Borum.

Welcome to Wessex.

Rhygar apGwynn
12-10-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm not 100% yet. Either a Healer/Buffer or an Archer. If I decide to be a Healer/Buffer I would like to become a Friar, or maybe someday a Priest. On the Archer side a Ranger would be really sweet as well.

I think there is a chronic shortage of mendicant friars... you should definitely have a look into that if you are interested in healing.

Welcome to the Duchy! :)

Borum Pragma
12-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I think there is a chronic shortage of mendicant friars... you should definitely have a look into that if you are interested in healing.

Welcome to the Duchy! :)

I will definitely look into it, thanks for the warm welcomes.
@ Vesuvius I'm still not sure what I did to make you so hostile but I hope we can become friends in the near future. And as for the FPS part, I plan to be either a Healer, or an Archer, both consist of First Person mode. So that would be why I mentioned FPS's. Sorry if there was any confusion.
Thanks for your time, Borum.

Warien Illrendar
12-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Welcome!

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-11-2008, 03:26 AM
@ Vesuvius I'm still not sure what I did to make you so hostile but I hope we can become friends in the near future.

Hopefully not.
You are scum.
We don't need filth like you in the Duchy.
Or in life.
Luckily both are a big enough place to make avoiding you doable.

Robert Namo
12-11-2008, 03:29 AM
woah there, not cool.

Chrono Veincrusher
12-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Welcome on board, Borum.

Hopefully not.
You are scum.
We don't need filth like you in the Duchy.
Or in life.
Luckily both are a big enough place to make avoiding you doable.
Why are you sulking?
Go cheer up a bit somewhere.

Borum Pragma
12-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I really feel at home here, and I can't wait to join you guys. Vesuvius I'm not sure what is up with you, but I really hope you are feeling alright. There has to be some reason you are being so opposing to me, but what ever it is I pray to Auros to guide you through it.

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-12-2008, 02:00 AM
You're not in the clergy yet so don't start spewing Auros rubbish.
You probably won't even get in the Duchy so don't start pretending like you actually belong anywhere yet.
I'm not trying to be cool or anything like some people are suggesting.
I just don't want this guild to be full of garbage.
It's pretty obvious to me, and I thought it would be to everyone else too, that this guy sucks.

Liansi Olliard
12-12-2008, 11:08 PM
You're not in the clergy yet so don't start spewing Auros rubbish.
You probably won't even get in the Duchy so don't start pretending like you actually belong anywhere yet.
I'm not trying to be cool or anything like some people are suggesting.
I just don't want this guild to be full of garbage.
It's pretty obvious to me, and I thought it would be to everyone else too, that this guy sucks.

I know I can't say much being a Trial member myself... But you seem quite lowly to be making any assumptions as a Villein (yet again only a Trial member so I have no room to talk), but you don't seem to be in much of a place to make a statement of who can or cannot be in the clan... Perhaps some people would rather not have such negativity in their clan (aka comments from you)? There couldn't have been enough information on Borum to decide he is garbage so soon (and I'm not implying you are or ever will be seen as that Borum =)). Don't be so hasty to judge. As for the FPS I understand you Borum, games like Age of Chivalry seem to have some relevance to DF if I'm not mistaken? The archery (and magic) combat has similar elements, so his ambition of possibly being an archer will reflect his experience with leading targets in FPS's perhaps?

So welcome Borum! Of all the people who have welcomed you and of all the members in this clan, there only seems to be one who feels otherwise. But where else will you get by in life without at least one person who griefs? It seems that others of higher rank do not share Vesuvius' distrust and abhorant (as well as unnecessary) comments toward you. You have a friend if you would honor me with such a title. Me and my brother Jacen Olliard both hope to one day be a part of Wessex alongside you.

Best Regards and warmest of welcomes,
Liansi Olliard

Jacen Olliard
12-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Like my brother said, welcome to the guild and I look forward to questing with you in the future. I hope you don't let the thoughts of a few tarnish your feeling toward the guild.

Komako the Hawk
12-12-2008, 11:12 PM
lol, since the two aren't going to play along anymore, I'll burst the bubble: they're real-life friends, and were just messing around.

Jacen Olliard
12-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Yea I just realized that when I saw that Vesuvius referred him.

But why would u pretend to dislike each other?

Liansi Olliard
12-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah I jsut realized after looking at his profile and saw Vesuvius referred him... lol. How dumb can I feel right about now =p..
I can understand RPin in character but the whole thing about RL didn't make any sense to me. I just thought he was griefing some new member.

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah I jsut realized after looking at his profile and saw Vesuvius referred him... lol. How dumb can I feel right about now =p..
I can understand RPin in character but the whole thing about RL didn't make any sense to me. I just thought he was griefing some new member.

Nah, just having some fun before Darkfall comes out. It started out with me just messing with him after getting him to join, but then he played along and we had fun with it while it lasted. No need to feel dumb though, almost fooled myself.

Robert Namo
12-13-2008, 06:52 AM
You need to hop on ventrilo and meet Father Stigand :rolleyes:

You mean Keltic. I swear they have the same voice and almost same personality. Only thing thats making it hard to believe is that Keltic would never become a Friar, right?

Dreign Swift
12-13-2008, 08:29 AM
No need to feel dumb though, almost fooled myself.

lol, good one.