PDA

View Full Version : Looking for similar groups

Shaikar
12-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Hello :)

I like the sound of what you are doing here and I'm hoping you might be able to help me! Do you know of any other RP groups like youselves, either allies, mortal enemies or mysterious neutral types, that are knocking around?

I'm very interested in both Darkfall and RP, where my idea of RP seems very similar to that stated here http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6

But I've no idea what I'd actually like to play at the moment, so I'd like to see whats on offer!

Thanks for any pointers. :D

/edit To clarify, yes I've tried looking at the official forums, but they seem to be so fast moving and spammy that I don't think I've much hope of catching everything.

Dreign Swift
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
There are no other clans like us. Well, at least back in December 2006 there wasn't. I went through every single clan recruitment thread back then and found nothing even remotely close to Wessex, and the second I found Wessex, I was sold.

There may be a couple others in Hyperion which roleplay and share a similiar structure (since those nations desiring to join Hyperion must structure themselves to fit in seamlessly), but we are the originators, and everything about us that you found impressive (such as that "When to roleplay" thread) was worked in from the beginning, not an afterthought.

Salvin Malgret
12-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Hello can't say I do know of any similar guilds to be honest, I almost gave up on looking for guilds before I seen this one. But should you not find another that takes to your liking I am sure you will be welcome here! :)

Bernardo dei Medici
12-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the namedrop Dreign :p

Dreign Swift
12-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the namedrop Dreign :p

OH, and the Crowned Republic of The Silver Sun!

:o