PDA

View Full Version : Well met Wessex!

Senadin Skorzenny
12-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Unto the Duchy, It`s ruler, nobles and gentles i bid you greetings!

I would like to apologize ahead of time, i am still not too familiar with that tongue of yours and as such i humbly ask that you understand any mistakes made in this missive.

Wessex has become a name in this world and allow me to be the opportunist and perhaps attempt to introduce myself to you all.

I am Senadin, I have been through many lands; Hyboria most recently, but my fondest memories and heroics have been in Norrath. A far away land filled with riches but that i, Alas, no longer seek.

I guess my travels have brought me here and Wessex more particularly is a name that i have heard of at maint times.

During my travels i have been well versed in Martial arts, having studied from and with the Ashen Order as well as with the Silent fist. I seek to learn of more martial knowledge from these lands, just as i did from other Masters.

I humbly seek assistance from Wessex to help me in my endeavours and in return i will abide by the rules and will swear an oath of fealty to his grace and to the Duchy.

Until then,

I remain at your service,

Senadin

Creek Stillwater
12-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Hail and welcome to trials.

ZhenYu Omega
12-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Welcome Senadin! Where do you see yourself in the Duchy and what race do you intend on playing?

Alandarus Barbatus
12-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the Duchy Senadin. An RP mindset is welcome but, not required. Do not worry about making mistakes.

Senadin Skorzenny
12-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Thank you for the kind replies so far,

At this point in time, perhaps Assassin or Marine. I am still undecided but i am usually an achiever. Whether it is quests or whatnot. I have to say that i dont usually join guilds before meeting the actual players in game. However the highly unusual feudal setting is quite interesting. The rank system and the organization level that i have seen and read so far is quite nice to see. I hope to enjoy the game first and then grow as Wessex grows within DF. I am not sure if it is possible but i would like to follow the trend that i usually do when i play most MMO and that is to play a martial artist. Like EQ`s monk or as close as i can make it.

As for race, more than likely human, which is what i mostly always play but it isnt set in stone yet.

As a side note and after reading other apps i wanted to add the following.

I am 37 and live in Calgary Ab Canada, my play time varies as i work for a major Canadian telco doing tier 3 support on shift work. Most shift however dont start before 600am and no later than 2300pm.

In my spare time i game on various MMO`s Eq2, vanguard and i am currently beta testing and Alpha testing other MMO`s. I am an avid Bike rider having done over 13k this summer alone.

Most of my gaming experience came from Everquest were i played a monk on the Bristlebane server. I was a hardcore raider and left on good term with all of my previous guilds. (Circle of Legends, Inner Fury mainly)

Lastly if you got any questions, just ask!

Thanks

Warien Illrendar
12-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Welcome!

Joe Bob
12-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Capitalize your I's or I will personally chase you out of Wessex with a battlehammer.

Aery Thiralis
12-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Capitalize your I's or I will personally chase you out of Wessex with a battlehammer.

lol Ayafir you wanker haha :D

Welcome Senadin, enjoy your stay here. ;)

Gustaph Calgacus
12-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the forums mate. :)

Rumor Mistcaller
12-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Welcome Senadin

Theryn Bach
12-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Well met Senadin! Glad you have made it here. Hope to see you on the fields of battle soon!