PDA

View Full Version : Ymgarl Stonebeard greets you

Ymgarl
12-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Hello! I'm a great fan of the ideas shown by the Duchy of Wessex, I've always been looking for something like this. I hope that you will consider my application and allow me to join you.

A bit about me:
I'm love to roleplay, but it's not essential for me. I'm a big fan of all kinds of things within games, I like playing an assassin character, or a crafter. I'm not really much of a grunt-type soldier, I find being the muscle boring(ish). I'm mostly interested in joining the Duchy because it seems like the largest organisation where roleplaying will be at least possible.

Barden Jusik
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Hey there! Welcome to Wessex! What kind of Character do you plan on playing in Darkfall and how do you think it will fit in with Wessex!

Joe Bob
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM
You seem interesting.

I approve.

Alandarus Barbatus
12-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Ymgarl
Well, as of now I've got quite a few ideas on which kind of character I want to play.

A) A dwarven smith
B) An assassin of some kind
C) A knight
D) A ranger of some kind

I think I may end up with some kind of compromise.

Cynric Oakheart
Your name is very....interesting.

Ymgarl
12-06-2008, 09:53 PM
What's that supposed to mean :confused:

It's a roleplaying name I've used since EQ, so it goes quite a way back. If it's the pronuciation you're wondering about, I just kind of pronounce the "Y" as an "I".

Robert Namo
12-07-2008, 06:38 AM
welcome.

Lionel Vane
12-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Hi & Welcome to the Forums, just to be random, say say say say!

Creek Stillwater
12-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Greetings and well met.

Warien Illrendar
12-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Welcome!

Theryn Bach
12-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Welcome Stonebeard, glad you have found the Duchy of Wessex! Now to find you! See you on the battlefields.

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Well, as of now I've got quite a few ideas on which kind of character I want to play.

A) A dwarven smith
B) An assassin of some kind
C) A knight
D) A ranger of some kind

I think I may end up with some kind of compromise.

A fellow dwarf is always welcome. Your aspirations are quite unrelated though. I may have some ideas on how to combine smith and assassin routes though...

Dreign Swift
12-09-2008, 04:41 AM
Welcome to the forums, Stoney!

Your aspirations are quite unrelated though.

Thus why he said he's still got to choose between them.

btw, Vesuvius, you should probably request that the herald who made that sig for you make a new one, as that image is forever tied to Chrono.

Aiedail Varden
12-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Welcome and well met firend :)

Rhygar apGwynn
12-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Greetings!

Salvin Malgret
12-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello there and welcome! :)

Vesuvius Moltenforge
12-10-2008, 06:29 AM
btw, Vesuvius, you should probably request that the herald who made that sig for you make a new one, as that image is forever tied to Chrono.

Peculiar considering Chrono made it for me. His current image is probably tied to him more since only some of the older members are aware of the past incarnation you're speaking of and everyone is well aware of his current signature.

Vasidius Kalgar
12-11-2008, 09:20 AM
With a name like 'Stonebeard' i better see you behind an anvil forging your heart out.

Lol, so true.

Dreign Swift
12-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Btw, I'm going to call you Stony or Beardy, is that cool?

Peculiar considering Chrono made it for me. His current image is probably tied to him more since only some of the older members are aware of the past incarnation you're speaking of and everyone is well aware of his current signature.

THIS IS MADNESS!

Seriously, just like 2-3 weeks ago Chrono shot down someone else's sig which had been made by a Herald with that image, stating that "he had been using that image for a long time previously"....

Chrono's confusing the hell out of me right now.

Edit: I was going to link the post, then I remembered that it was in the "Official Signature Request" thread, in which posts are cleared regularly after they're completed.